Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by mmmcoffee
    It shouldn't be discouraging. All his chemist friend is saying is its a small study, so any sides probably won't show up until commercialization. He has no clue if there will be any sides which there very well may not be any...
    No, he is FOR the peptides but against CB as its a steroid and unproven in terms of numbers. Relatively speaking, CB's clinical trials shouldnt be treated as the be all and end all of safety. We'll only know what the true safety of it is when thousands or millions of people start using it for a while.

Comment

• Conpecia
      • Sep 2011

I'm pretty pumped that pauly and the boys already have their hands on this! Will definitely keep up with this thread throughout the summer!

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
        • Mar 2013

why they are not active on here ? show the progress etc. maybe that way it could get more heat more people trying and reporting.

i dont understand how they do think about that. yeah nice. sth that might help us all and its like a secret?

Comment

• EDB
          • Apr 2013

The Three things that are intriguing regarding this stuff, obviously aside from the fact that it could regrow a great amount of hair are:

1. Just how much it could regrow. If I recall, the patients were only on it for a maximum of 21 days. Who knows exactly how much regrowth would happen if taken over longer duration. Possibly even better results?

2. The age of the men in the trial. Getting those results at that age (around 60 for the test group if i recall) is impressive, Especially when you factor in the body's general degradation as you age.

3. The frequency of application. If the hair that regrew lasted for about a year, its quite possible that after front loading this for the first month, you could taper down to once a week to maintain what you are growing. No longer having to micromanage all of the products everyday. Hell, it would be easier than remembering to pop a pill everyday.

Pretty exciting stuff gentlemen.

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
            why they are not active on here ? show the progress etc. maybe that way it could get more heat more people trying and reporting.

i dont understand how they do think about that. yeah nice. sth that might help us all and its like a secret?
            Just cuz theyre not on THIS forum, doesnt make it a secret. Fact is, we'll have results soon enough (or non-results, god forbid).

I'm hoping there are no side effects, short or long term.

Comment

• MrBlonde
              • Jul 2012

Does this stuff stop or reverse the minaturization process and allow you to keep what you have stronger and healthier as well as the obvious regrowth?

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by MrBlonde
                Does this stuff stop or reverse the minaturization process and allow you to keep what you have stronger and healthier as well as the obvious regrowth?
                Noone knows.

Comment

• mm05035
                  • Nov 2012

Hello everyone. I am really interested in trying this peptide. Does anyone know where can we get it and how to prepare the actual lotion/gel?

Comment

• MrBlonde
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by mm05035
                    Hello everyone. I am really interested in trying this peptide. Does anyone know where can we get it and how to prepare the actual lotion/gel?
                    Kane is already selling it. Right now its on a discount form $250 down to $130.

As for making a vehicle to apply it to the scalp, I don't know.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by MrBlonde
                      Kane is already selling it. Right now its on a discount form $250 down to $130.

As for making a vehicle to apply it to the scalp, I don't know.
                      Lubrajel, its in the study.

Comment

• Conpecia
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by EDB
                        The Three things that are intriguing regarding this stuff, obviously aside from the fact that it could regrow a great amount of hair are:

1. Just how much it could regrow. If I recall, the patients were only on it for a maximum of 21 days. Who knows exactly how much regrowth would happen if taken over longer duration. Possibly even better results?

2. The age of the men in the trial. Getting those results at that age (around 60 for the test group if i recall) is impressive, Especially when you factor in the body's general degradation as you age.

3. The frequency of application. If the hair that regrew lasted for about a year, its quite possible that after front loading this for the first month, you could taper down to once a week to maintain what you are growing. No longer having to micromanage all of the products everyday. Hell, it would be easier than remembering to pop a pill everyday.

Pretty exciting stuff gentlemen.

I like your thoughts, particularly #3. I'm fair-skinned and for the past two summers I've been injecting the peptide melanotan to tan safer and quicker. That's exactly how melanotan works. You dose every day for about a month then you do maintenance doses once a week. Stuff is incredible, makes me go from pasty white to hispanic-looking, always have the best tan of any of my friends by far and I rarely have to go outside. If I ever have to go completely bald I'll definitely keep an incredible tan to offset the contrast... Anyways, seems like this peptide could work similarly. We'll know in about 6 months at the latest...

Comment

• Ted
                          • May 2011

Why did no one use it for more than 21 days?

Comment

• mmmcoffee
                            • Oct 2012

I don't want to be a downer and obviously I really hope this stuff works and safely, but in regards to the ages of the trial members...

It's a possibility that this stuff can regrow hair but isn't strong enough to overcome DHT. Don't the levels of DHT significantly drop off as we get older? so these 60 year old men maybe only experienced regrowth because there was nothing stopping it, whereas young men still have plenty of DHT. That would mean you'd still need a DHT inhibitor, so it could still give young guys great results with fin.

Exciting news though!

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by mmmcoffee
                              I don't want to be a downer and obviously I really hope this stuff works and safely, but in regards to the ages of the trial members...

It's a possibility that this stuff can regrow hair but isn't strong enough to overcome DHT. Don't the levels of DHT significantly drop off as we get older? so these 60 year old men maybe only experienced regrowth because there was nothing stopping it, whereas young men still have plenty of DHT. That would mean you'd still need a DHT inhibitor, so it could still give young guys great results with fin.

Exciting news though!
                              Growth factors can overcome DHT and render it useless, ie; Histogen. But saying DHT isnt present in older men would mean men dont continue to go bald... they do. I think 80% of men experience some kind of hair loss by age 50-60.

BNP-32 could be growth stimulant that trumps DHT.

However, I'm still going to remain on RU and CB.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                                • Mar 2013

hellouser keep us updated please

Comment

Working...