Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Conpecia
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by bigentries
    I don't think they even got the real chemical to begin with, I'm surprised people still buy from the same well known suppliers of these weird chemicals when it's been shown numerous times that they tend to fake them

And people need to calm down when they start using something, frankzukini claimed to have "Ton of vellus hair" and now he claims that there is no progress. Did he really had "tons of vellus hair" in the first place?

It's the same in other forums with PGD2, they started claiming that their hair looked "thicker" in just two weeks in March, and when the buzz started to fade, they claim it "only stopped their shedding"

The worst part is that you can't question them and take the skeptic side because a bunch of people are going to call you "pessimistic"

i agree. i'm using pgd2 blockers now and they haven't stopped my shedding in a week. i've been using rogaine for almost 4 months daily and am just now noticing a little vellus hair. people overreact. and i was calling these bnp-32 people out on this very thread early on and getting bashed for being a pessimist, that it was "too early" to make any judgments. just gotta recognize the legit members around here and ignore others.

Comment

• thatkidd
      • Aug 2012

Just to throw this out there, I'm having breast pain from RU as I just started last week (I have a couple of threads). I took fin for 4 years and never had ANY side effects. I took 8 avodarts over a 1 month period and developed some gyno. It never hurt or got sensitive really, I just saw it develop and stopped usage. Now after my first week of RU, (started 50mg for three days, then brought if down to 25mg. Weird I could feel pain THAT fast. Makes no sense to me that RU would give me WORSE sides than fin. Avodart I can understand....

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by thatkidd
        Just to throw this out there, I'm having breast pain from RU as I just started last week (I have a couple of threads). I took fin for 4 years and never had ANY side effects. I took 8 avodarts over a 1 month period and developed some gyno. It never hurt or got sensitive really, I just saw it develop and stopped usage. Now after my first week of RU, (started 50mg for three days, then brought if down to 25mg. Weird I could feel pain THAT fast. Makes no sense to me that RU would give me WORSE sides than fin. Avodart I can understand....
        Uh, if you took fin for 4 years without sides.. Why'd you get off it?

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

Im with conpecia on this one i notice that cyclosporin is an ingredient which is an antiandrogen where you even if topical would require regular blood tests as there is a clinic in uk that has this in there topical and as a dr he told me i would need a blood test before and during treatment.
          And also this antiandrogen as with flutamide has been tried in trials and we know they are cystemic so for one im not impressed.

Comment

• samdee
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by clandestine
            Conpecia: Knockin is a very respectable member of many forums, I would suggest a little less hostility perhaps. As always, one should necessarily exude a skepticism when considering potential treatments, but lets see how this plays out.

It's terribly interesting, to say the least.
            I'm a pretty positive guy, i'm not buying this. If it were real, people would not be pushing this on a damn forum and Spencer K would be talking about this.

I'm still willing to listen because I can very possibly be wrong.

Comment

• clandestine
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by samdee
              I'm a pretty positive guy, i'm not buying this. If it were real, people would not be pushing this on a damn forum and Spencer K would be talking about this.

I'm still willing to listen because I can very possibly be wrong.
              Nothing too much has come from BNP-32. This could be due to inappropriate sourcing, vehicle, or BNP-32 being simply not efficacious.

tl;dr: we still don't know.

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                Nothing too much has come from BNP-32. This could be due to inappropriate sourcing, vehicle, or BNP-32 being simply not efficacious.

tl;dr: we still don't know.
                BNP-32's molecular weight is 3464.04. If using something like Everclear as a vehicle, it can't carry anything more with a molecular weight of more than around 400. BNP is really big, I have my doubts that Lubrajel was able to pass it through skin.

I also am skeptical of the authenticity of BNP-32 used by people to date after that patent was released.

If anything, I'd probably use a dermaroller with BNP-32 in any vehicle, just to make sure.

Comment

• nliyan25
                  • Jul 2013

Lubrajel

Originally posted by hellouser
                  BNP-32's molecular weight is 3464.04. If using something like Everclear as a vehicle, it can't carry anything more with a molecular weight of more than around 400. BNP is really big, I have my doubts that Lubrajel was able to pass it through skin.

I also am skeptical of the authenticity of BNP-32 used by people to date after that patent was released.

If anything, I'd probably use a dermaroller with BNP-32 in any vehicle, just to make sure.
                  Hellouser, you can buy BNP-32 from the Kane Shop, correct? Also, where can you purchase Lubrajel and how are you supposed to mix it? Has anyone outside of the study had results with it?

Comment

• Diesel15
                    • Jan 2013

Any progress on this? Seems there was quite a bit of momentum a few months back.

Comment

• DesperateOne
                      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Diesel15
                      Any progress on this? Seems there was quite a bit of momentum a few months back.
                      It looks like another snake oil, surprise surprise.

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by DesperateOne
                        It looks like another snake oil, surprise surprise.
                        Bud it's not necessarily a snake oil, this is misinformation.

Check mine and hellouser's posts at the top of this page.

Comment

• strife91
                          • Nov 2013

Kane is selling this peptide

Comment

Working...