• Thinning87
    • Dec 2012

Difference between replicel and histogen

What is it

Comment

• mm05035
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
      As a rule of thumb I always wait 3 months after I hear about a treatment before I'm willing to start using it. Not only to ensure the product's safety but also to ensure that the suppliers are reliable, there are actually results, etc. I'll definitely be down for a group buy this summer if we hear good things from this initial test, but in the past I've spent too much money on stuff that didn't work and I'm a bit more guarded.
      Totally respected my friend!
      Anywayz, if anyone wants to help me out with this ordering thing please feel free to do so!

Comment

• StayThick
        • Oct 2012

Have yet to hear 1 person using BNP. Not 1.

I wouldn't risk starting this, especially when people are asking "what is it." Nobody even really knows the vehicle and even if its the gel, apparently you can't get it.

Has anybody tried it at all at this point???

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
          Have yet to hear 1 person using BNP. Not 1.

I wouldn't risk starting this, especially when people are asking "what is it." Nobody even really knows the vehicle and even if its the gel, apparently you can't get it.

Has anybody tried it at all at this point???
          Read my comments in this thread.

Also, I got my lubrajel.

Comment

• mm05035
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
            Read my comments in this thread.

Also, I got my lubrajel.
            are you trying it?any comments?i know its too soon but have u noticed anything?

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Originally posted by mm05035
              are you trying it?any comments?i know its too soon but have u noticed anything?
              I don't have BNP-32 yet. Am waiting on results from others as well as current group buy from PHG to have a set date.

I'm planning on sending out a bunch of emails to doctors and scientists familiar with BNP-32 and getting their opinion on a topical solution.

Comment

• mm05035
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                I don't have BNP-32 yet. Am waiting on results from others as well as current group buy from PHG to have a set date.

I'm planning on sending out a bunch of emails to doctors and scientists familiar with BNP-32 and getting their opinion on a topical solution.
                okay let me know please because i really wanna give it a try

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by mm05035
                  okay let me know please because i really wanna give it a try
                  It'll be at least 1-2 months before we know if theres actual regrowth from BNP-32.

So far the guys that are on it are about 1 week in. Way too early to tell.

Comment

• Thinning87
                    • Dec 2012

any side effects reported yet?

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
                      any side effects reported yet?
                      No side effects after 1 week!

Comment

• Goose4
                        • Mar 2013

Jeeze, I have no idea what everyone here is talking about, but it sounds like something exciting. Im 21 years old, my hairline started receeding 1 year and a half ago, and now my hair is becoming pretty thin. if i may ask, could someone here please explain to me what all the excitement is about, in an easy understandable way?
                        would really appreciate it guys,

cheers

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by Goose4
                          Jeeze, I have no idea what everyone here is talking about, but it sounds like something exciting. Im 21 years old, my hairline started receeding 1 year and a half ago, and now my hair is becoming pretty thin. if i may ask, could someone here please explain to me what all the excitement is about, in an easy understandable way?
                          would really appreciate it guys,

cheers
                          Go to the first page of this thread and check out the results from the study (patent application).

BNP-32 is a brain natriuretic peptide. It already exists in your body actually. BNP-32 levels are increased when you suffer heart failure, many people already already use BNP-32 as 'Nesiritide' but it is injected intravenously. The study with BNP used for hair loss showed regrowth that was substantially better than finasteride or minoxidil COMBINED. And not by a little, but a lot;

Essentially it was used in extremely small doses, 50-200 micrograms (1/20-1/5 of a milligram) and spread topically in 1 gram of lubrajel vehicle (kind of like hair gel, but a sticky substance). They did this twice a day for up to three weeks ONLY.

There were no serious side effects from the individuals in the study, most of them being old, 60+ years of age with most likely much poorer health than us new baldies. If intravenously bnp-32 is safe, topical should prove even more safe.

Also, and most importantly the people that participated in the study were already bald for a long time. If it worked that well for them, there is a chance that it may work even better for us that have NOT been balding for that long where the follicles are miniaturized less.

There already are members that got a hold of both the lubrajel (myself) and the bnp-32 compound (myself not yet) and have been on it for about a week and reporting their progress. So far, no side effects. But we will know what the results are (if any) in a couple months.

The best part is that hair that regrew CONTINUED to grow after topical application had stopped. The patients used it only for 7-21 days and continued to see growth after a year.

If thats not exciting.... fvck, I don't know what is.

Comment

• Thinning87
                            • Dec 2012

this is too exciting, in a freakishly way

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                              • Dec 2012

hell, is this in clinical trials?

Comment

• rdawg
                                • Jun 2012

hopefully this stuff works.

how much does it actually cost to get btw?

Comment

Working...