+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

no offense, but I don't think a med school student is the person we need to be talking to...because he is still a STUDENT. We need to contact someone with experience in the field

Also if they give this for heart failure is there a chance is could negatively effect our hearts?

I mean what exactly does it do for heart failure and could it make a healthy heart over active or something bad?

Messing around in that area is a big time gamble but I'm sure the monitored heart rate and vital sign etc

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    no offense, but I don't think a med school student is the person we need to be talking to...because he is still a STUDENT. We need to contact someone with experience in the field
    That's true, and despite the fact that he did mechanical engineering in undergrad in 3 years at one of the best engineering colleges in the country, and then is in one of the best med schools in the country, he hasn't done much research as he is busy, and even if he did, he is onlky a student and may very well be off.

However, I feel obligated to post what he emailed me most recently:

"I would avoid this treatment, Natrurietic peptides are not benign agents in the body. They will probably inappropriately affect your heart and kidneys."

I asked him if the way you take the substance in your body would change this, as this would be only a topical application. He works like 11 hours a day and then comes home and studies, so I won't bug him too much with this for now, but as soon as he gets his less work intense week (I think he gets one every month) I'm definitely going to continue the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    That's true, and despite the fact that he did mechanical engineering in undergrad in 3 years at one of the best engineering colleges in the country, and then is in one of the best med schools in the country, he hasn't done much research as he is busy, and even if he did, he is onlky a student and may very well be off.

However, I feel obligated to post what he emailed me most recently:

"I would avoid this treatment, Natrurietic peptides are not benign agents in the body. They will probably inappropriately affect your heart and kidneys."

I asked him if the way you take the substance in your body would change this, as this would be only a topical application. He works like 11 hours a day and then comes home and studies, so I won't bug him too much with this for now, but as soon as he gets his less work intense week (I think he gets one every month) I'm definitely going to continue the conversation.
    The bnp-32 compound has a half-life of 20 minutes, by the 4th cycle (80 minutes) it has little effect.

Did the study monitor long term sides? How do they even check heart and kidneys and what are hey looking for?

It was only taken for 21 days so did the vital sign monitoring stop after that period? It is a short period of time but any damage minor or not to such vital organs in that time is a big big risk to take.

Guess we'll see what happens over the next couple months. I think the dudes who started this thread are long gone and in a private forum. They and others are testing it right now as a topical. They will keep us updated.

Any more research we can do on this will definitely help. I like the idea of talking to professors, doctors, med students, etc.

I've pretty much got all my eggs in this basket. If this fails I'm gonna just stick with minox and keratene and save up for the inevitable HT.

Edit:

We'll probably be getting some feedback from the guys who are on it within the next 2-3 weeks. They are using (I believe) the same vehicle used in the study. This could be awesome. I'm more excited than usual because of all the pics, but let's just hang on a few more weeks and we'll definitely know if this is an immediate game-changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Guess we'll see what happens over the next couple months. I think the dudes who started this thread are long gone and in a private forum. They and others are testing it right now as a topical. They will keep us updated.

Any more research we can do on this will definitely help. I like the idea of talking to professors, doctors, med students, etc.

I've pretty much got all my eggs in this basket. If this fails I'm gonna just stick with minox and keratene and save up for the inevitable HT.

Edit:

We'll probably be getting some feedback from the guys who are on it within the next 2-3 weeks. They are using (I believe) the same vehicle used in the study. This could be awesome. I'm more excited than usual because of all the pics, but let's just hang on a few more weeks and we'll definitely know if this is an immediate game-changer.
    Here's my comment from a couple pages back;

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

There already are members that got a hold of both the lubrajel (myself) and the bnp-32 compound (myself not yet) and have been on it for about a week and reporting their progress. So far, no side effects. But we will know what the results are (if any) in a couple months.

Lubrajel is the SAME vehicle they used in the study. I've got 500 grams of it myself. Am holding onto it until more results come in from the guys that are already on BNP-32.

Sounds good. Add to that the fact that I talked to Lilpauly earlier today and he said we should know something by week 3, so 2 weeks from now will be a pretty major week for me, probably the biggest week of 2013 as far as hair loss is concerned. Not really excited about "knowing" we'll have Histogen in 3-5 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Sounds good. Add to that the fact that I talked to Lilpauly earlier today and he said we should know something by week 3, so 2 weeks from now will be a pretty major week for me, probably the biggest week of 2013 as far as hair loss is concerned. Not really excited about "knowing" we'll have Histogen in 3-5 years...
    It'll be longer than 3 weeks. Somewhere closer to 2 months will give us a better picture. Hair doesnt grow that fast and at week 3 the patients in the study were still on BNP-32.

In any case, 2 months isnt much time to worry about... thats rather soon

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    The bnp-32 compound has a half-life of 20 minutes, by the 4th cycle (80 minutes) it has little effect.
    I may have just missed it, but if you guys can give me detailed info and links to online sources about how these people in the private forum are using it, I will be in a much better position to present this stuff to my roommate who, although busy, is also balding and was definitely interested in the subject.