+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    It shouldn't be discouraging. All his chemist friend is saying is its a small study, so any sides probably won't show up until commercialization. He has no clue if there will be any sides which there very well may not be any...
    No, he is FOR the peptides but against CB as its a steroid and unproven in terms of numbers. Relatively speaking, CB's clinical trials shouldnt be treated as the be all and end all of safety. We'll only know what the true safety of it is when thousands or millions of people start using it for a while.

I'm pretty pumped that pauly and the boys already have their hands on this! Will definitely keep up with this thread throughout the summer!

why they are not active on here ? show the progress etc. maybe that way it could get more heat more people trying and reporting.

i dont understand how they do think about that. yeah nice. sth that might help us all and its like a secret?

The Three things that are intriguing regarding this stuff, obviously aside from the fact that it could regrow a great amount of hair are:

1. Just how much it could regrow. If I recall, the patients were only on it for a maximum of 21 days. Who knows exactly how much regrowth would happen if taken over longer duration. Possibly even better results?

2. The age of the men in the trial. Getting those results at that age (around 60 for the test group if i recall) is impressive, Especially when you factor in the body's general degradation as you age.

3. The frequency of application. If the hair that regrew lasted for about a year, its quite possible that after front loading this for the first month, you could taper down to once a week to maintain what you are growing. No longer having to micromanage all of the products everyday. Hell, it would be easier than remembering to pop a pill everyday.

Pretty exciting stuff gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    why they are not active on here ? show the progress etc. maybe that way it could get more heat more people trying and reporting.

i dont understand how they do think about that. yeah nice. sth that might help us all and its like a secret?
    Just cuz theyre not on THIS forum, doesnt make it a secret. Fact is, we'll have results soon enough (or non-results, god forbid).

I'm hoping there are no side effects, short or long term.

Does this stuff stop or reverse the minaturization process and allow you to keep what you have stronger and healthier as well as the obvious regrowth?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Does this stuff stop or reverse the minaturization process and allow you to keep what you have stronger and healthier as well as the obvious regrowth?
    Noone knows.

Hello everyone. I am really interested in trying this peptide. Does anyone know where can we get it and how to prepare the actual lotion/gel?

Quote Originally Posted by mm05035 View Post
    Hello everyone. I am really interested in trying this peptide. Does anyone know where can we get it and how to prepare the actual lotion/gel?
    Kane is already selling it. Right now its on a discount form $250 down to $130.

As for making a vehicle to apply it to the scalp, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Kane is already selling it. Right now its on a discount form $250 down to $130.

As for making a vehicle to apply it to the scalp, I don't know.
    Lubrajel, its in the study.