Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nickt93
    • Jan 2013

Do I hide my hairline well?

Hi guys, usual worries I guess. I'm 19 nearly 20 and already have a pretty bad hairline.. not sure if it's actually receding or just unfortunately high because since I became 'aware' of it when I was 16/17 I've noticed it in all my photos even from early teens.

Since it was pointed out to me I've been really conscious of it and have actually started cutting my own hair in a way specifically to hide it (which I think I've become quite good at, and 2 people have actually asked me if i'd cut their hair for them).

So my question is, do you think I hide it well? like, if you were to see me with my hair like I have it, would you know I had a bad hairline?

Thanks for any comments
    Attached Files
  • chrisis
    • Feb 2012

You do a really good job! Mine is worse but I do a similar thing, except I grow my hair longer from the back and comb it across the receded area and spike it into a quiffy style at the front. My hairdresser cuts it for me and I do the styling.

I'm off for surgery in February so I don't have to keep doing this my whole life.

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2008

I think you are doing a great job and have obviously developed a skill. Keep up the good work.
      Dr. Glenn Charles
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• jacob576
        • Jan 2013

good job. You should use your talent to earn money on the side why not?

Comment

• nickt93
          • Jan 2013

Thanks for all the positive responses really appreciate them! since I posted this I've actually got a job in a barber shop so hopefully I'll only get better at it

Comment

Working...