+ Reply to Thread

Default Feeling very depressed

Hi everyone
    At 23 years old i am the only one out of a large circle of mates who unfortunately is heading the same way as me old man !!
    Within 2 years i have went from sporting a haircut like liam gallagher to now having a number 1 all over.

Fortunately i suit a shaved head and would feel happy about it if it wasnt for being told i have large bald area at the crown. i knew it was thin but after self observing even with a number 1 shave it still looks different to the rest my head.

I have now been on propecia 5 month - it still seems im losing more hair than before.

Even though i am a confident person this is making me feel so self concious and ugly. I dont want to shave my head completely bald as i have very pale skin and dont want to look like i have a disease.

I know its only hair but i feel so depressed about losing it so young, i just dont know what to do.

Sorry for the rant fellas

Hey Daz
    Sorry to hear you are losing your hair at a young age.
    Its good to hear that you are taking Propecia,if you aint experiencing any side effects you need to continue with it and hopefully you will experience some regrowth or at the very least retain what you have.

Hope it worksfor you.

Take care bm.