+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    That great news, I will. Coming from Australia it saves around $1000 plus an extra 10 or so hours flight time.
    Cool, let me know how you go with it. I might be interested getting a top up later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    What you need to know is that this procedure wil never become mainstream and will always be fought against by the hairloss industry for a very simple reason, which is that HST is patented procedure and gho himself showed no interest to train existing HT doctors (in 2nd interview with spencer) since his plan is to expand and train new doctors which i beleive is better for him business wise.
    so why would other doctors in the industry praise HST or even confirm that it works if they can't perform it ? btw, same thing happened when FUE was first found by Dr. Woods who was asking or a fee to train doctors. backthen, nobody paid the fee and all doctors downgraded it, until doctors like rassman figured out how to do it by themselves (since it was not patented) oly then, FUE became mainstream in the states and worldwide.
    There are limitations on patenting a procedure. Gho might have his own tools and his own fertilizer for the grafts ect. and the other doctors won't have the exact same procedure or tools...but the basic concept of his procedure is to extract part of a follicle and implant it into recipient, and you have hair in recipient and also still in donor area. I highly doubt his patient has the ability to stop other doctors from attempting such surgeries, they will just have to develop their own tools, their own methods, and won't be able to advertise it as "HST" or claim that it is the exact same procedure as Dr. Gho's.

Also remember that there are countries that do not always accept other country's patents. The same way Merck can patent Propecia and India goes ahead and makes generic anyway, there are many scenarios where Dr. Gho's process can be copied IF it is proven to be the magic bullet for hairloss.

Also, Dr. Gho said he is apprehensive to train existing HT doctors but is willing to train other medical doctors and even mentioned a program where they pay a fee and get everything, the chair, the drill, etc.

Default Temple on right side(worst side) at 3 weeks after some shedding has started

Sanook.

The picture didnt take for some reason.

I just tried it in Google Chrome in incognito mode and it worked fine... try refreshing your web browser.

Quote Originally Posted by sanook View Post
    I dont see a photo here. I see a message stating its 'no longer avail' . I am using google chrome.

weird... do the older images still work? they all have the same settings...

is anyone else not able to see it?

cant see any pic

does this one work?

Hey Sanook.

I can see those but there is no way to frame it to your face. Can you back the camera up a bit so we can see your whole hairline and forehead?