+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'd be one of them. I'd need 3 trips to go back to a moderately close stage of NW1 (which i'd prefer over a NW0 since I get this weird feeling I'd look weird with a perfectly straight hairline).
    Yeah I think almost anyone over 30ish looks kind of weird with a straight line NW0. Even as a child I think I had some level of curvature in my hairline, although I think the ultra straight hairlines are more common in black and hispanic ethnicities and much more rare for caucasians like myself although maybe I'm just imagining things I think I see.

i'm a NW1.. can someone tell me if Dr. Gho's HST is any good? is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    Not for everyone. There are many "hair loss sufferers" who are nowhere near completely bald who could hit their goals in 2-3 treatments spaced out once per year.
    how long does it take to 'regenerate' the hair follicles that were already harvested in the donor sits>

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post
    So, you just didn't bother asking him about the percentage of donor regeneration, and he didn't bother making any indication of this throughout the whole procedure, including the consultation?

This makes no sense.

Why did you go to Gho then?

You didn't pay all that extra money per graft for no reason I assume.

You do realize that Gho claims he can regenerate the donor region?
    Yes, that's why went there. My understanding is that it will regenerate at least 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by sanook View Post
    Yes, that's why went there. My understanding is that it will regenerate at least 80%.
    are there good before and after pics of Gho's work? can u please link them here?

Quote Originally Posted by koolx View Post
    are there good before and after pics of Gho's work? can u please link them here?
    check the wesley sneijder thread here

Quote Originally Posted by sanook View Post
    He can REGENERATE new hair follicles.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    He can REGENERATE new hair follicles.
    He has a device that removes part of the folicle in the donor, which is then implanted into the recipient and the other part is left behind. According to his claims, both will grow. There are some members here who have taken pictures of their donor areas and shared with us on the forum, but this is still a ways away from being proven in the eyes of many in the hair loss community. The patients though do all seem quite happy so far so that is promising.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    All these photos (and a lot more) exist already in this forum section. I don't know why gals like "Arashi" or "Gandolf" etc answer properly your questions or post these (educational) pics.
    Drybone,

You seem like an intelligent guy so I'm sure I don't have to tell you to be wary getting your education about a medical procedure from a guy like 534623 who resorts to childish namecalling and antics of a 10 year old rather than having an intelligent discussion on the issue as he did above by calling me and the other gentleman a "gal". There's lots of good information here, just do your due dilligence and realize that there are many on these forums who clearly have an agenda. Be careful and good luck!

What does it mean to be 'proven'?

The photos posted by IM are proof that hair regenerates unless you think they are photoshopped.

Is FUE, FUT, BHT proven?