How do I avoid the obstruction of my minoxidil spray?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Assemblage23
    • Aug 2009

How do I avoid the obstruction of my minoxidil spray?

Very simple question, thanks for your replies. The minox creates crystals that build up over time and make the spray impossible to use.

I have been using minox on my frontal area, on and off (six month break this year) for about four years.
    I am currently dropping finasteride and plan on using minox on the whole top( advanced norwood 3), and I will need the spay to apply it on the back since it will be very unconvenient to rub.

I will keep you updated about my successfull or unsucessful transition in this thread, even though it is mostly about recovering my full beastly libido:

Hi all, Hair loss truely strikes where it hurts the most as a young man. You have to deal with a conflict between your loss of attractiveness and your libido. You barely got out of your adolescence and what you thought was your youthfull looks are already falling apart. This is absolutly devastating especially when you where

edit: sorry wrong forum
    Last edited by Assemblage23; 01-29-2013, 12:17 PM. Reason: could a mod please move this thread to the appropriate section
  • Dr. Glenn Charles
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Nov 2008

You may want to consider trying the Rogaine foam. Even though it is a little more expensive it does not have some of the irritating ingredients that the liquid sprays have. I recommend to my patients to only use it once a day at night before bed.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• Assemblage23
      • Aug 2009

Thank you for your reply Doctor, I don't know if the foam is available in France but I will check.

Comment

• lanceuppercut
        • Jan 2013

I really like rogain foam. It smells decent and pretty much acts like mousse. I will use foam in the morning and the dropper at night.

Comment

• Misery
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Dr. Glenn Charles
          You may want to consider trying the Rogaine foam. Even though it is a little more expensive it does not have some of the irritating ingredients that the liquid sprays have. I recommend to my patients to only use it once a day at night before bed.
          do you think it's just as effective once a day, and as an all over for diffuse?

Comment

Working...