+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Lmfao bro i was asking how much DIM do you eat a day, not whats your daily diet
    LOOOOL
    lol 100mgs natures own I think I was talking 2 tablets but got dizzy was to much

I personally still advice people not to take Fin. I know Hair Loss sucks and can be really depressing but in my oppinion, not a good enough reason to interfere with your hormonal system. DHT has its use, otherwise it would not exist. In long term, there will always be side effects. Surpressing DHT does not only affect your physically but also psychologically. Question is, weather you will notice that or not. Even if you're lucky and get no side effects, are you ready to be worried about side effects all the time? I saw people taking Fin and being worried about their potency every day. In my oppinion that's a high price you pay just for slowing down hair loss.

Nevertheless, it's up to you what you are prepared to do because of aesthetic reasons. I'm 22 and already a NW4, but I never regretted not taking Fin. Taking Fin would have made it impossible to forget about MPB in my workaday life and focus on more essential things.

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    I personally still advice people not to take Fin. I know Hair Loss sucks and can be really depressing but in my oppinion, not a good enough reason to interfere with your hormonal system. DHT has its use, otherwise it would not exist. In long term, there will always be side effects. Surpressing DHT does not only affect your physically but also psychologically. Question is, weather you will notice that or not. Even if you're lucky and get no side effects, are you ready to be worried about side effects all the time? I saw people taking Fin and being worried about their potency every day. In my oppinion that's a high price you pay just for slowing down hair loss.

Nevertheless, it's up to you what you are prepared to do because of aesthetic reasons. I'm 22 and already a NW4, but I never regretted not taking Fin. Taking Fin would have made it impossible to forget about MPB in my workaday life and focus on more essential things.
    keratene retard maybe 3 times a week looks tempting

For you guys getting sides on fin and even the weaker stuff why not try topical anti androgen's. More specifically RU?

I'm going to be ordering some RU and yes its expensive (it would cost me about $2.50 a day at 100mg a day) but I'll take paying $75 bucks a month versus potentially screwing up my sex drive and what not for life.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    For you guys getting sides on fin and even the weaker stuff why not try topical anti androgen's. More specifically RU?

I'm going to be ordering some RU and yes its expensive (it would cost me about $2.50 a day at 100mg a day) but I'll take paying $75 bucks a month versus potentially screwing up my sex drive and what not for life.
    Because people are getting sides from RU as well.

Default I have switched from

You may think I'm crazy but I have switched from propecia to proscar 3 days in no bloating !! A big diffrence

really? so ur taking a 1.25 mg dose? let me know how that goes, seems weird though

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Because people are getting sides from RU as well.
    Really? The only sides I heard of were some people getting headaches... but that may or may not be related to the PG used in the vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    really? so ur taking a 1.25 mg dose? let me know how that goes, seems weird though
    Yep 100 percent I know it's the same active ingredient maybe the blue coating makes the diffrence honestly propecia .25 twice in a week it bloats me, I have taken quarter proscar tablet twice no bloating what the ****?

Default This is why I'm not gaining weight on proscar

The other concern about using Proscar instead of Propecia refers the coating of the pill, which protects it from the influence of stomach acid and provides its absorption in the intestines rather than stomach. The point is that the interaction between the working ingredient of the pill and stomach acid may cause stomach irritation and uncomfortable feelings