Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisis
    • Feb 2012

Celebrity Hair

So I'm thinking of famous people whose hair I may want to try to emulate, for forthcoming surgery with Dr Feriduni next month. I may use photos during the consultation to help guide him as to what outcome I'd like.

I'm thinking along the lines of Alex Pettyfer and Hayden Christensen.

Any others to throw in the mix? Whose hair do you admire?

• AGW
    • Feb 2012

No contest

One day....

Comment

• AGW
      • Feb 2012

oops. that was supposed to be a pic of beckhams current hairstyle.

Comment

• chrisis
        • Feb 2012

Fixed:

And yeah, that's a helluva hairline. Wonder if he's had any work done to be honest.

Comment

• BigThinker
          • Oct 2012

I know Beckham's dad is bald.So, that means he definitely has a great chance of going bald. Dude is in tip top shape, doin' tons of cardio. Plus, he's probably on every viable treatment at first sight of thinning since he's been famous since his late teens, yeah?

Regardless, I don't know about trying to emulate other people's looks (especially when it's probably nearly impossible to attain). As long as our expectations are reasonable, I suppose it's all good.

Comment

• Exodus
            • Nov 2012

Chrisis, where are you getting your HT done? And how much is it likely going to cost?

Comment

• z06guy
              • Feb 2012

The first hairstyle looks like a good solid NW1 hairline. I'd go with that one. Tom Cruise also had a good hairline too.

Comment

• baldy1990
                • Jan 2013

liam gallager has the best hair,i think we all must agree with that,he can do whatever he wants keep them short or long,i dont think that other celebrity has better.Brown no curly hair with no recession take a look

Comment

• chrisis
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Exodus
                  Chrisis, where are you getting your HT done? And how much is it likely going to cost?
                  Sorry for the delay. Going to Belgium to see Dr Ferudini and it'll be about £8k for mine.

Comment

• Spex
                    Dr Representative
                    • Nov 2008

Hayden Christensen is in the film The Jumper. Not a bad film.

Watch it and in one of the scenes ( if i remember correctly ) near the end there is evidence of a strip scar.

All the very best with your upcoming session. With Dr F's skills he might even get you the holy Grail of hairlines:

Best
                    Spex
                    Last edited by Spex; 02-19-2013, 12:23 AM.
                    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• chrisdav
                      • Oct 2011

There is a talk of Brad Pitt having had frontal hairline work done.

Comment

• Aames
                        Inactive
                        • Nov 2012

How are you planning on maintaining your non-transplanted hair? I'm going to assume you won't go back on fin.

Comment

• chrisis
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Aames
                          How are you planning on maintaining your non-transplanted hair? I'm going to assume you won't go back on fin.
                          I will use minoxidil, and a shampoo like Nizoral. My hair loss is very slow and has been stabilised by minoxidil, so I anticipate the hair transplant will buy me up to 10 years (fingers crossed), by which time we'll either have more options or I'll have enough funds for a second transplant.

Comment

• chrisis
                            • Feb 2012

Further, a second transplant would not involve hairline work, so could be done by pretty much any mediocre surgeon - even in the UK. I consider hairline the most important aspect of hair surgery due to its creative aspect, so I'm going to a doctor I consider an artist as well as a surgeon.

Comment

• Spex
                              Dr Representative
                              • Nov 2008

Further, a second transplant would not involve hairline work, so could be done by pretty much any mediocre surgeon
                              The hairline is important - however all aspects of hair restoration including all other recipient areas/donor area are just as important to help compliment existing work and minimise scaring whilst managing donor supply effectively and responsibly - and choosing a TOP class surgeon is important.

Dont settle for mediocre when choosing a HT surgeon on any area of your head or when it comes to use of your precious donor region.

Best
                              Spex
                              Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...