Best surgeons for FUE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arkeye
    • Aug 2012

Where are Dr Rahal, Dr Feriduni and Dr Felle located?

Comment

• Still-Researching
      • Feb 2010

Canada, Belgium and US in the order you have listed. Suggest you do loads of research. Location of the docs are way down on that list...

Comment

• chrisis
        • Feb 2012

Yeah I agree - research is key. If you're not researching you're not ready for a transplant.

Comment

• drybone
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by arkeye
          Has anyone used dr raghu reddy? He is supposed to be excellent and is in the UK which is definitely handy for me
          No but I have used Raghu sause on my spaghetti and its awesome

Comment

• d2001chen
            • Nov 2012

I am surprised no one has mentioned Dr. Cole for FUE.

People had recommended him when I had asked a similar question on the forums some time back. Also, he uses ACell with FUE which has some benefits.

Comment

• Still-Researching
              • Feb 2010

Dr Cole is also good, but in my humble opinion, not in the same league as the Docs mentioned above.

Believe they all 3 also use Acell, at least Feriduni did on me. That is however no sign of being good. Consistent well designed hairlines, dense packing, high growth, minimal scarring and a ton of documented top results are... - and here these 3 stand out.

Comment

• Atticus
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by win200
                Hi all,

I'm contemplating a follow-up to my 1,450-graft FUT procedure last summer, and I think I'm going the FUE route this time. I know the big players in the FUT game, but who are the handful of surgeons widely considered the very best in FUE?

Thanks!

Among the top three would be Dr. Umar, if not THE top. He not only does regular FUE, but he handles repair cases that no other docs want to touch with good results. His documentation via pictures and video are very extensive.
                Atticus

Comment

• JohnnyDrama
                  • Dec 2012

No mention of Bisanga after so many posts???

Comment

• Delphi
                    • Mar 2009

Bisanga, Mwamba, Cole, Feriduni, Harris is supposed to be really good. There are several for sure.

Comment

• drybone
                      • Dec 2012

I have to mention something here. There is a guy claiming to be able to overflap the scalp so that there will be no linear scar afterwards in the FUT.

FUE is awesome but this is my plan. Do my second procedure FUT again to dense pack the hairline I have restored and the thinning behind it . Then do a FUE to replant where the scar is.

Sound plausible ?

Comment

• Atticus
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by drybone
                        I have to mention something here. There is a guy claiming to be able to overflap the scalp so that there will be no linear scar afterwards in the FUT.

FUE is awesome but this is my plan. Do my second procedure FUT again to dense pack the hairline I have restored and the thinning behind it . Then do a FUE to replant where the scar is.

Sound plausible ?
                        If you are considering any kind of scalp overflap, no, this is lousy plan. Anybody who does any kind of flap surgery in this day and age is questionable.

Comment

• drybone
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Atticus
                          If you are considering any kind of scalp overflap, no, this is lousy plan. Anybody who does any kind of flap surgery in this day and age is questionable.
                          I appreciate the warning , thank you

However, I meant doing a second FUT procedure from the back and then harvested and then each graft put into the front again but much closer together called 'dense packing' .

Then put the rest of the grafts behind that hairline as I still have hair but its thinned back halfway on the top of my head. I am a Norwood 3 A.

I am now on finasteride and they tell me I am not going to lose much hair from here on in .

So after this second procedure, I am hoping that all i would need in the future is to have a small FUE procedure to implant into the line where my scar is so I can shave my hair short if I wish.

Comment

• Atticus
                            • Dec 2012

Oh, I see. Read to fast!

I appreciate the warning , thank you

However, I meant doing a second FUT procedure from the back and then harvested and then each graft put into the front again but much closer together called 'dense packing' .

Then put the rest of the grafts behind that hairline as I still have hair but its thinned back halfway on the top of my head. I am a Norwood 3 A.

I am now on finasteride and they tell me I am not going to lose much hair from here on in .

So after this second procedure, I am hoping that all i would need in the future is to have a small FUE procedure to implant into the line where my scar is so I can shave my hair short if I wish.

Comment

• ray1
                              • Dec 2009

If i were to go for FUE i would prefer a Doc who performs it day in and day out.

Like Lorenzo in Spain, amazing results and 100s to see.

Dr Feriduni and Bisanga in Belgium, 2 of best Docs out there perform FUE/FUT.

Dr Koray and hakan in Turkey, honestly in my opinion..up there with the best although Dr Hakan Doganay is only quite recent in posting on forums.

Great options to have if you dont want to fly over to the US (live in the UK like me)

broaden your research

Comment

• mattj
                                Doctor Representative
                                • Oct 2009

Who is claiming this? I can't imagine how it would be possible as there'll always be a join between two sides.
                                I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

Working...