+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First Post

Default First Post

Hi,

Feel kind of daft doing this but at the same time Im glad there is somewere that I can find direction of were to go about my hair loss.

Well my story is im 28 years old and have been lossing my hair for about 5/6 years. Its got to the point now were as its very thin up top, I have always wore my hair in a spike but now every time I look in the mirror I see less and less and if Im being honest its killing me to look at it and its really effecting my confidence. I have thought about just shaving it off but I would rather keep it and am looking for something that can help in either keeping my hair for a few more years yet or just something that can help.

I have started with Minoxidil and have been for about a month now, I know this will take time to see if anything changes but im looking to see if this is even worth my time. Previously I was using Procerin but never really seen any results that made me happy.

I have thought about surgery but in reading your forum the kind of money involved in this may not be good for me to gamble on as I dont even know if it will actually work.

Is there any advice you can give to save me lossing what I have, any help would be very appreciated?