Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • koolx
    • Oct 2010

Which Shampoos that Cause Hair Loss?

i've heard that some shampoos cause hair loss.. which do u guys recommend that i stay away from?
  • BigThinker
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by koolx
    i've heard that some shampoos cause hair loss.. which do u guys recommend that i stay away from?
    I don't know about causing hair loss, but shampoos with sulfates are apparently bad for your hair and especially harsh on hair already getting beat up by DHT. Shoot for a natural shampoo - I really like the ones with zinc pyrithione in them to alternate with my keto.

Comment

• koolx
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by BigThinker
      I don't know about causing hair loss, but shampoos with sulfates are apparently bad for your hair and especially harsh on hair already getting beat up by DHT. Shoot for a natural shampoo - I really like the ones with zinc pyrithione in them to alternate with my keto.
      when u say sulfates are bad for hair, do u mean that theyre bad for hair itself or for hair follicles?

Comment

• jacob576
        • Jan 2013

interesting don't the anti drudruff shampoos with zinc though also have sulfates? Always read that the zinc actually was shown in studies to help with hair regrowth.

Comment

Working...