+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hair is a cosmetic thing so I mean the only thing is how it affects you. It does make you look older for your age and other guys with very rare good hair such as NW 0 at 35 or 40 makes them look really young just because most men go bald as they age so its rare because you get used to seeing most guys at that age balding.
    If you dont care or think you look however you look then get off this forums obviously your wasting your time then. Not everyone agrees that hair loss is pointless. The last two times I got my hair cut I heard the girls cutting hair comparing brothers to who had more hair or telling a kid dont worry he wont go bald because he had really thick hair. Its not a good thing in most peoples eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    This is just too funny. That whole argument that hair is a sign of health is just beyond asinine. That's just the same as saying women maybe don't prefer big noses, red hair, skin tone because it's a sign of being unhealthy. I can't even believe I read that garbage. Some of you dudes are so miserable. If you spent half the time you do psycho-analyzing baldness on losing your virginity, you'd be too busy choosing which girl you want to see next to even notice your hairline.
    There is a LOT of truth in what you say. The average person here worries way, WAY too much about their hair and let's it occupy an amount of space in their head that is just totally ridiculous...

But notwithstanding that fact, the OP swung the pendulum just as far in the opposite direction in how eggregiously he has trivialized what everyone here is dealing with, which is why I chose to chime in. I can, and do, get girls despite my recession (which at a NW 2.5 isn't anywhere close to what some here are dealing with) but it's a hell of a lot harder than it used to be when I had NW 0 and otherwise my looks are virtually identical.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Hair is a cosmetic thing so I mean the only thing is how it affects you. It does make you look older for your age and other guys with very rare good hair such as NW 0 at 35 or 40 makes them look really young just because most men go bald as they age so its rare because you get used to seeing most guys at that age balding.
    If you dont care or think you look however you look then get off this forums obviously your wasting your time then. Not everyone agrees that hair loss is pointless. The last two times I got my hair cut I heard the girls cutting hair comparing brothers to who had more hair or telling a kid dont worry he wont go bald because he had really thick hair. Its not a good thing in most peoples eyes.
    My boss is 38 and bald from crown, yet he looks 25, very young!

Some people look good bald and some don't. Vin Diesel looks good bald. If your happy with your look then that's great for you. Me personally I wouldn't look good bald. I've been lucky propecia has worked wonders for me, and I have a great head of hair.

Most men dont look good bald if your not a body builder or something. I could argue vin diesel or mostly any guy with a NW 0 styled hair would look a lot better that being bald.
    If you had NW 0 hair you could always shave it down bald but like george in seinfeld said its like using a wheelchair for the hell of it. Whether your boss at 38 looks like he is 25 is very much opinion and hair loss does factor into it a lot even if people dont consciously think about it.
    Well whether you value your hair or not I certainly like mine and want to keep it. If you dont I mean anyone can log out of the forums and never come back