+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    Fin certainly has sides on most people since nearly all guys stopping report morning wood coming back. But a lot of people like to go over the top as well.

On fin, I still have a sex life, erections when needed and orgasms. No visible and undeniable sides such as gyno or watery jizz. I dont turn into a transexual on the stuff.
    This is the thing. ASPRIN has side effects. With Fin most men get the watery semen and lose the morning wood but they did not consider this any kind of major side effect. Only 3.8% of men had anything like what the guy was describing.

And what I have figured out is that the ones who had it bad unfortunately, feel a need to go around making it seem like disaster on wheels to freak people out because they were unable to make it work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    They did a series on CBS about the drug and 3.8% of the men reported any sexual side effects.

Your experience is your own. Period. Nobody hired you to wander the earth 'warning' people about a drug that is 96% successful.

You want to keep talking about it so that you can give meaning to your experience . You want to believe that your experience is NOT unique so you dont feel short changed.

You were short changed. 96% of men do not have these ridiculous glaring side effects you described. Now obviously I can laugh at how ridiculous it is, but some kid who comes here might believe your scare tactics.

And going around from site to site whining about it is not going to make a bit of difference. Your experience is not typical and you will not find any closure this way.

By the way, Minoxodil does not work on the hairline. It works on the crown. So you are balding even worse.

But hey, I aint balding. So thats some good news. Works good for me.
    Dry-idiot WTF are you blabbering on about? I have read numerous comments on this forum from you and you sound like an utter tool-bag. Whining from site to site? This is the only hair-loss forum I am a part of, what are you talking about? Is Propecia affecting your mental process?

96% success, CBS report? I saw that CBS special, by no means is anything you stated above fact nor is any of the jibberish you are spewing. Stop misinforming others with non-facts. That CBS special proves nothing. Scaring people? I'm sharing my experience, people can take it for what it is. My experience, which I am perfectly entitled to share. Others have experienced similar or some of the sides I have...I don't feel short-changed kid. I still have my hair and I guarantee I look better physically and up top then you.

MINOX doesn't work on the hairline? This is based on what? Your ridiculous facts?? What Rogaine states it's intended use is? Many people, including those on this forum have claimed success on the hairline with the usage of minox, including maintaining of the hairline.

If you're not balding, why are you on this site? Why are you taking Propecia for that matter?? Nothing you are stating makes sense at all. You are a complete troll STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    This is the thing. ASPRIN has side effects. With Fin most men get the watery semen and lose the morning wood but they did not consider this any kind of major side effect. Only 3.8% of men had anything like what the guy was describing.

And what I have figured out is that the ones who had it bad unfortunately, feel a need to go around making it seem like disaster on wheels to freak people out because they were unable to make it work for them.
    +2983450923758320498532840958709

Why dudes who get sides feel they need need to try and ruin it for others is absurd and disgusting. They should all just consolidate themselves at propeciahelp.com. It's just like the NW7 dudes who try to act like being bald is the best thing ever, or how fin is the dumbest thing a guy could consume (even though they never took it themselves).

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    +2983450923758320498532840958709

Why dudes who get sides feel they need need to try and ruin it for others is absurd and disgusting. They should all just consolidate themselves at propeciahelp.com. It's just like the NW7 dudes who try to act like being bald is the best thing ever, or how fin is the dumbest thing a guy could consume (even though they never took it themselves).
    Propeciahelp is a whole other beast. People rant on there with some things I think are personally outlandish. But if people experience sides, I think it's important for those to state their experience. It doesn't mean others shouldn't take it, but with any drug, understanding possible side effects is vital.

Wish you guys the best taking FIN, hope no sides occur and your hair experiences positive effects. Wish that was the case with me.

Enjoy your night.