+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No Hope For me?

Default No Hope For me?

Ok I have been on Finastride 1.25 for nearly 13 months now my hairloss has continued in a diffuse nw5/6 pattern. Im still shedding 50 plus hairs a day and the new hairs coming in seem to be thinner. Beacuse of my diffuse thining im ot going to be a candidate for a hair transplant is that correct?

I have three options which are

get on DUT has anybody had any good experiences from using DUT that didnt respond to fin?

Look into a diffused hair transplant in the future

Or carry on taking fin for anouther year hoping that im just a late responder?

my Farther was bald by the age of 27/28 I think its that my gene is just so strong that fin isnt enough?

I would be very grateful for your feedback

Thank you

If I were you I would try DUT. If fin hasn't stabilized your hairloss by now then it's never going to work. Your best bet would be to try to. DUT is suppose to drop DHT levels in your body down to only 10%. .5mg - 2.5mg of Dutasteride provides better results in hair maintenance/regrowth as opposed to Finasteride

Check out this thread. http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...743&highlight=

Theres always hope bro. I wasn't having much success in the beginnig but I kept at it and started trying different treatments until I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Harris View Post
    Ok I have been on Finastride 1.25 for nearly 13 months now my hairloss has continued in a diffuse nw5/6 pattern. Im still shedding 50 plus hairs a day and the new hairs coming in seem to be thinner. Beacuse of my diffuse thining im ot going to be a candidate for a hair transplant is that correct?

I have three options which are

get on DUT has anybody had any good experiences from using DUT that didnt respond to fin?

Look into a diffused hair transplant in the future

Or carry on taking fin for anouther year hoping that im just a late responder?

my Farther was bald by the age of 27/28 I think its that my gene is just so strong that fin isnt enough?

I would be very grateful for your feedback

Thank you
    Dude, if youre shedding 50 hairs a day, thats on the lower side of normal. On average *everyone* sheds between 50-100 hairs a day.

As for stopping/slowing down/reversing hair loss:

Get on RU58841 and Minoxidil, both once a day and both 1ml each time. If Finasteride hasnt given you sides, I'd stay on it (although I would never use it). Get Nizoral if youre not already using it and make sure you let it sit in your hair for a few minutes before rinsing. Also, try using Avalon Organics shampoo with Saw Palmetto.

RU + Minox + Fin + Nizoral + Decent Shampoos would be a pretty insane arsenal against hair loss.

yes u could use experimental hairloss products such as ru, cb-03-01, saba gel. i wouldf start with a couple products i like lipogaine, proxiphen and capillogain! also add a hair oil!

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfaninfl View Post
    If I were you I would try DUT. If fin hasn't stabilized your hairloss by now then it's never going to work. Your best bet would be to try to. DUT is suppose to drop DHT levels in your body down to only 10%. .5mg - 2.5mg of Dutasteride provides better results in hair maintenance/regrowth as opposed to Finasteride

Check out this thread. http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...743&highlight=

agree I found better results with dutasteride

Hi thanks you for your responses! I have shed alot of hair again my issue is after say a month I feel it gets back to normal but this could just be me getting used to the new look. I have tryed taking photographs put my hair looks so diffrent in diffrent lights and with different cameras and because of my line of work I am never in the same place!

anyway I have three questions im thinking of getting on dut has anybody experinced no response from fin but then good response from dut?

and what are the best hair transplant clinics in europe I have diffuse nw5/6 and I know this is not seen to be possable with diffuse thinners but i have seen hair transplant docs being able to work around this and produce good results im 25 and just dont want to lose my hair now I will do anything to keep it!

one last question does RU actulay work and if so where is a legit place I can get it in the uk?

I would be very greatful for any feedback thanks guys

The average non-MPB suffferer sheds 100 hairs a day, even 200 hairs a day. So shedding 50 hairs a day is nothing. The problem is that when an MPB sufferer loses these 100-200 hairs a day, the hairs grow back thinner and thinner, while a normal person grows back a normal thick hair. At least this is how I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harris View Post
    Hi thanks you for your responses! I have shed alot of hair again my issue is after say a month I feel it gets back to normal but this could just be me getting used to the new look. I have tryed taking photographs put my hair looks so diffrent in diffrent lights and with different cameras and because of my line of work I am never in the same place!

anyway I have three questions im thinking of getting on dut has anybody experinced no response from fin but then good response from dut?

and what are the best hair transplant clinics in europe I have diffuse nw5/6 and I know this is not seen to be possable with diffuse thinners but i have seen hair transplant docs being able to work around this and produce good results im 25 and just dont want to lose my hair now I will do anything to keep it!

one last question does RU actulay work and if so where is a legit place I can get it in the uk?

I would be very greatful for any feedback thanks guys
    My feedback is limited since I only have 17 days on Dut 0.5mg/day, but I was shedding slowly on fin, and I noticed a little bit of hair when I shampoo. But with Dut I notice no hairs when I shampoo now, maybe rarely 1-2. And when I rub my head with Rogaine foam or liquid, still no hairs. This is only in 17 days, so I think in a full year I should see something really good. I should also note that I started using Rogaine foam and liquid about 2 days after Dut, so I don't know how much Rogaine is affecting the halting of the hair loss. I am positive that this is Dut's work, because Propecia did the same exact thing for me when I first started using it at 19 years old, but it took a month to do what Dut did in about a week.

Hi thanks for you reply have you experenced any sides and what is your family history of mpb?