+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation Spencer - Dr Nigam interview!!

...will not happen as Spencer is not convinced about Dr Nigam claims..In his latest radio show Spencer and Joe talked about dr Nigams HM.

it might happen in the future if dr nigam impoves his website, stop fotoshopping images and presents something which will have wow effect...till then its considered snake oil

among other things Spence also mentioned how he is not 100% sure that Ghos HST works as claimed and he wouldnt recommend family member to Gho

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

among other things Spence also mentioned how he is not 100% sure that Ghos HST works as claimed and he wouldnt recommend family member to Gho
    Are you sure? Should be punish him? Let me listen myself …
    http://www.thebaldtruth.com/hair-tra...-need-to-know/

00:21:20 >>>Dr. Nigam discussion starts …
    … and (pre-)ended with “… I would not send family members down there (to India)”

00:23:40>>>
    “… Dr. Gho’s supporters and those who are interested in his work … he got his own section on the message forums … it’s important to see how this thing envolves … I certainly don’t see the same for Dr. Nigam at this point and he has shown nothing to us that proves that what he is doing, what he is offering in his praxis, is actually helping people – they just use these interviews to market themselves …”

01:22:00 >Strip (FUT) procedures vs normal FUE procedures …
    “There are guys out there who hate when I say this, but I certainly believe...you get definitely more bang for your buck (with FUT procedures) …”

That’s what he basically said concerning this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigam
    Thanx ,Hariri, i recieved an email from the ofice of SPENCER,he wanted to speak to me directly and asked for my skype id,which has been provided to him the day before.I saw ur pics on ur thread,keep updated about the progress. regards dr .nigam.
    Wanted to speak to him directly? Well Spencer doesn't sound much like he's waiting for an opportunity to speak to Nigam. All Spencer said was something about thebaldtruth getting his information for some purposes somehow I believe related to forum privileges

Spencer: "he didn't skype me, actually i got an email from our moderator and uh, basically we'd ask for his skype information and we'd explained to him the protocol..." (of the forum or something, couldn't make out all of it)

I too would love to see Spencer interview Dr. Nigam. I haven't been listening to the show lately because all they seem to talk about is hair transplants.

Okay, I finally did it ...
    “I got an email from my moderator – we asked him for his skype information … we allowed him to post on the forums …look, at this point I think Dr. Nigam has to understand this, that if I desire to conduct an interview with him, he gets a certain credibility [means, just due to such an interview] that would bring more patients to him – that would obviously help him to increase his income. The truth is, I don’t feel comfortable with this at this point; I don’t see anything that he is able to bring to the table that has any solid data that can show this guy is multiplying hair.

People asked me, I got some emails, “Why did you interview Dr. Gho?”
    Well, Dr. Gho has been around for a long time. He is providing a decent surgical hair restauration, for sure. And I think that he has a lot of good ideas and I have definitely read his work [Gho’s scientific papers] and there is some significant promise, so I wanted to put it out there.
    Now, I know that helped Dr. Gho tremendously. He has grown his practice tremendously. I made no money from Dr. Gho, whatsoever. But I don’t think that Dr. Gho brings people into harm’s way. And so, you know, I would not feel great about to bring this guy on [Dr. Nigam], who has, to me, been unable to show anything significant. If you look at Dr. Nigams unsophisticated website, you can’t blame him for that because he is practicing in India … if he can provide something in time… but I can’t see this at this point….I have not seen really good evidence…at this point I feel uncomfortable – is that fair?…It’s certainly not true that I will conduct an interview with him. Maybe in future…at this point it doesn’t seem reasonable to me.”

00:45:30…concerning Dr. Gho again…
    “I have a great relationship with Dr. Gho. I’m not 100% convinced, that what he is doing, you know, is pure follicular regeneration, you know, the way that they are claiming, however, I do believe that he is working to a final goal, that could possibly benefit a lot of people. I also think that most parts the work that I have seen recently, the last years, has been very clean. So I have no problem with Dr. Gho. Would I tell a family member or friends or someone who loved to go to Dr. Gho for a hair transplant? Properly, [>>$$$$>>] not. At this point I would [>>$$$$>>] not. But this is just my opinion [>>$$$$>>], and I’m just this one guy.

As for Dr. Nigam is concerned…I’m not comfortable to have him on the show…”

00:45:30…concerning having Acell on the show [for comparison] and what happened thereafter with some listeners who got Acell procedures done…

It's definitely not the perfect 1:1 transcript, but that's what I could hear and understand ...

even though Spencer and Dr Gho have an excellent relationship Spencer is still not 100% sure if HST works he way HASCI claims

spence should really work on proving hst, 50 graft test will settle it

spence should really work on proving hst, 50 graft test will settle it
    Then they will say "it was just a 'staged' test procedure which doesn't work in daily clinical practice"...and didi has to wait at least further >10 years

Spencer is the most credible hair loss consumer advocate in the world, if he says hst works then it works

I would send a family member...

... before trying it on myself