• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ulysses_98
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by One
    Nigam gave this response to a user of hairsite on the words of Spencer:

"I think Spencer views are reasonable.
    Even i would have waited for more case studies and documentation if i was at his place."
    I enjoy how he starts off with stating how reasonable Spencer's decision is and then spends multiple paragraphs contradicting this view. Stating that Dr Ziering is a producer and implying the show is a vehicle for his work. Then he says that the forum members/show listeners aren't naive enough to accept the interview as an endorsement. That last is ironic in that its view is what is truly naive...considering the number of desperate guys on these forums that don't even need Spencer to talk about something before trying to subject themselves as test cases. What was the deal about mentioning Aderans not being on the show but having a nice website? Does he think Spencer can command them to appear? I thought Washenik has been on here in the past? Maybe they have not come on recently because there's not much benefit in doing so (Aderans being fairly well established and not needing interest drummed up for an investment round) until they are announcing a mega-breakthrough or availability of treatment.

Honestly, that entire post seems like an example of borderline personality disorder responding to perceived persecution.

Comment

• d2001chen
      • Nov 2012

I wonder what the status of the paper Dr. Nigam had said he would publish with his results! I never thought, and still don't think, its ever gonna happen , but am still curious.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 534623
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There%2...n_every_minute

Yeah, I can read - contrary to you.
        In simple words, Barnum KNEW that there're lots of suckers like you out there, who pay for every shit and fraud - even hype it!
        Ironman have you had a procedure done with Gho? I'm just wondering why you seem so confident in his work?

Comment

• Boldy
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
          Ironman have you had a procedure done with Gho? I'm just wondering why you seem so confident in his work?
          why would we not be confident in his work? its well documented, and proven to work. thre are several dutch celebrities with nice head of hair thanks to gho...

its just a fue, but he leaves the dermal papilla behind in the donor area which is very smart, this way the donor area will grow back, and the transplanted hairs will grow hair as well. I don't see what is special about this, or why people think its special/ are not confident about it. its smart way of fue. Other clinics should do the same, but the issue is his method is patented.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Boldy
            why would we not be confident in his work? its well documented, and proven to work. thre are several dutch celebrities with nice head of hair thanks to gho...

its just a fue, but he leaves the dermal papilla behind in the donor area which is very smart, this way the donor area will grow back, and the transplanted hairs will grow hair as well. I don't see what is special about this, or why people think its special/ are not confident about it. its smart way of fue. Other clinics should do the same, but the issue is his method is patented.
            How long do you think it will be before doctors in the United States are using this procedure?

Comment

• Boldy
              • Jan 2013

How long do you think it will be before doctors in the United States are using this procedure?
              I'm not sure, but from the interview that spancer did with gho, I saw dr. gho gives a training, so actually they help a ht clinic to setup/ learn the hst procedure. I'm a big pro of this procedure, since it gives unlimited donor supply. its better then the normal HT.

so doctors from the US can contact gho's clinic and arrange this.

next better step is of course cell therapy, aderans, replicel etc..

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                • Dec 2012

I'm not sure, but from the interview that spancer did with gho, I saw dr. gho gives a training, so actually they help a ht clinic to setup/ learn the hst procedure. I'm a big pro of this procedure, since it gives unlimited donor supply. its better then the normal HT.

so doctors from the US can contact gho's clinic and arrange this.

next better step is of course cell therapy, aderans, replicel etc..
                essentially though, if a person has 6000 grafts in their donor supply and they go to dr. gho they would have 4800 of those grafts regenerate at the assumed 80% regeneration rate which would then give them a total of 10,800 grafts...and that would cover a nw7?? so wouldn't that be considered a cure if it is legit?

Comment

• Boldy
                  • Jan 2013

essentially though, if a person has 6000 grafts in their donor supply and they go to dr. gho they would have 4800 of those grafts regenerate at the assumed 80% regeneration rate which would then give them a total of 10,800 grafts...and that would cover a nw7?? so wouldn't that be considered a cure if it is legit?
                  indeed you can call it a cure. but it takes time, since they leave some moths between the transplantations so that the donor area can recover. they dont do more than 2000 +-grafts per session if im not mistaken.

also the price is crazy, compared with a normal HT which is complete nonsense and non affordable for the most of us.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                    • Dec 2012

indeed you can call it a cure. but it takes time, since they leave some moths between the transplantations so that the donor area can recover. they dont do more than 2000 +-grafts per session if im not mistaken.

also the price is crazy, compared with a normal HT which is complete nonsense and non affordable for the most of us.

Yes, hopefully other doctors begin using his technique so the price goes down. It baffles me that no other doctors are using this yet. If someone brought this to the United States they would make a fortune!

Comment

• Oct 2011

also the price is crazy, compared with a normal HT ...
                      ... in India - is it that what you try to say?

In Europe as well as in North America, FUE doctors charge you sometimes more per FUE-graft than Dr. Gho!
                      And THAT's what I find "crazy" ...

Comment

• Boldy
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by 534623
                        ... in India - is it that what you try to say?

In Europe as well as in North America, FUE doctors charge you sometimes more per FUE-graft than Dr. Gho!
                        And THAT's what I find "crazy" ...
                        India?

I'm talking about the Netherlands here a normal fue costs about 4.000 euro for 1500 grafts
                        Dr gho charges about 8.500. Its a big difference unfortunately. Its allot of money for the average ones..

I would definitely go to Dr gho if I had the money no questions about it.. I like his patented fue way.

Comment

• Vox
                          • Jan 2013

India?

I'm talking about the Netherlands here a normal fue costs about 4.000 euro for 1500 grafts
                          Dr gho charges about 8.500. Its a big difference unfortunately. Its allot of money for the average ones..
                          You are lucky in the Netherlands if you can have FUE for this price. In Belgium it can easily be on par with the hasci rates, or even more expensive beyond 2000 grafts.

For example, for a 1800 grafts FUE procedure, this clinic will ask 9500 euros, while the hasci price is 9400 euros. I find both very expensive. You can probably find better prices elsewhere but for something permanent you cannot correct if something goes wrong, you better start with a clinic having a good reputation in this field.

Comment

• Oct 2011

It IS indeed one of those clinics (Dr. P. Van Ispelen - Laser Surgery) and the director of this clinic is not even a surgeon.

Comment

Working...