+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nigam gave this response to a user of hairsite on the words of Spencer:

"I think Spencer views are reasonable.
    Even i would have waited for more case studies and documentation if i was at his place.
    Although i am not at bald truth for generating income from spencers endorsement.
    Neither are intelligent and knowledgeable members so naive to take decisions on choices available to them.
    I was open for the interview as members asked me, are you ready for the same.
    As per your post it seems he has burnt his finger ,may be with partial endorsement of ACELL,when he says the members did not get desired results from ACELL(though ACELL had a good website as against mine and an ISHRS presentation...!).
    Regarding dr gho,with whom he is partially convinced (with published data and good relationship),i am eager with my critical comments and debate to hear to his replies on the same.
    Dr Ziering is the producer of the bald truth show.
    He was invited many a times for his work on histogen,i have listened to his interview,in which he never claimed any significant result regarding hair multiplication,
    dear spencer i don't think he came to the show just to increase his income with your esteemed endorsement.
    I wonder why Dr WASHNIEK of ADERANS, Costaralis, japanese lead researchers, follica, replicell, phoenixbio biotechs, Dr Gerd, lauster and many other top guys with special interest on cellular hair generation not on your show, though they have a great website and published papers...!
    Acell ,who are openly defying FDA,USA, which has never been given any approval on use or claim of acell for hair regeneration(only for wound healing) on your show.
    Dear Spencer ,you yourself said 99% hair products in the market are fake or with poor efficacy than even rogaine and finasteride,and is there much left to discuss about fut,fue.
    Only thing to seriously discuss and follow are hair multiplication , hair doubling ,dermal papilla culture and hair germ implants.
    Ithought bald truth was about exchanging information,knowledge,new developments, critically exposing the good and bad points of a product or procedure,a platform to invite experts from diverse fields to explore cure of MPB.
    But dear Spencer, is more worried about the possibility of some fake guys like me, make money out of his endorsement(as if the members are naive or not prudent to be able to decide on their own) ,
    Did i ask for his endorsement,infact few of the members wanted him to prove me wrong.
    Dear Spencer ,you will hear the most exciting developments regarding BALD TRUTH CURE from the people i mentioned above and me in the months to come.
    We will hear each other one day...good luck.!
    Your forum has helped in my research, i thank you for the same.
    Henry Ford said
    COMING TOGETHER IS BEGINNING
    KEEPING TOGETHER IS PROGRESS
    WORKING TOGETHER IS SUCCESS"

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post

[...]
    COMING TOGETHER IS BEGINNING
    KEEPING TOGETHER IS PROGRESS
    B.T. Barnum knew and said
    "THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE."

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    B.T. Barnum knew and said
    "THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE."
    Read from the wikipedia link you just posted, you fool. Barnum is widely but erroneously credited as saying that phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post

Read from the wikipedia link you just posted, you fool. Barnum is widely but erroneously credited as saying that phrase.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There%2...n_every_minute

Yeah, I can read - contrary to you.
    In simple words, Barnum KNEW that there're lots of suckers like you out there, who pay for every shit and fraud - even hype it!

Dr Ziering is the producer of the bald truth show.

I think it's important to clarify that Dr. Craig Ziering is NOT the producer of The Bald Truth. I have no idea where Dr. Nigam heard this, but it is incorrect. He has simply been Spencer's guest. The Bald Truth is hosted and produced by Spencer Kobren.

"I think Spencer views are reasonable.
    Even i would have waited for more case studies and documentation if i was at his place."
    I enjoy how he starts off with stating how reasonable Spencer's decision is and then spends multiple paragraphs contradicting this view. Stating that Dr Ziering is a producer and implying the show is a vehicle for his work. Then he says that the forum members/show listeners aren't naive enough to accept the interview as an endorsement. That last is ironic in that its view is what is truly naive...considering the number of desperate guys on these forums that don't even need Spencer to talk about something before trying to subject themselves as test cases. What was the deal about mentioning Aderans not being on the show but having a nice website? Does he think Spencer can command them to appear? I thought Washenik has been on here in the past? Maybe they have not come on recently because there's not much benefit in doing so (Aderans being fairly well established and not needing interest drummed up for an investment round) until they are announcing a mega-breakthrough or availability of treatment.

Honestly, that entire post seems like an example of borderline personality disorder responding to perceived persecution.

I wonder what the status of the paper Dr. Nigam had said he would publish with his results! I never thought, and still don't think, its ever gonna happen , but am still curious.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There%2...n_every_minute

Yeah, I can read - contrary to you.
    In simple words, Barnum KNEW that there're lots of suckers like you out there, who pay for every shit and fraud - even hype it!
    Ironman have you had a procedure done with Gho? I'm just wondering why you seem so confident in his work?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Ironman have you had a procedure done with Gho? I'm just wondering why you seem so confident in his work?
    why would we not be confident in his work? its well documented, and proven to work. thre are several dutch celebrities with nice head of hair thanks to gho...

its just a fue, but he leaves the dermal papilla behind in the donor area which is very smart, this way the donor area will grow back, and the transplanted hairs will grow hair as well. I don't see what is special about this, or why people think its special/ are not confident about it. its smart way of fue. Other clinics should do the same, but the issue is his method is patented.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    why would we not be confident in his work? its well documented, and proven to work. thre are several dutch celebrities with nice head of hair thanks to gho...

its just a fue, but he leaves the dermal papilla behind in the donor area which is very smart, this way the donor area will grow back, and the transplanted hairs will grow hair as well. I don't see what is special about this, or why people think its special/ are not confident about it. its smart way of fue. Other clinics should do the same, but the issue is his method is patented.
    How long do you think it will be before doctors in the United States are using this procedure?