+ Reply to Thread

Default Farrell Hair appointment

I have an appointment with his staff next month. I'm a NW 2.5, 28 years old. I'm tired of dealing with my hair loss, the thinning has become to great to be covered with dermatch. I lost hope in those future treatments like hair cloning, the new protein discovery ( that only promises to stop further loss ).

I don't care how expensive or high mantience a hair piece is. I want a solution and I want it now.

For all you people who are interested in hair pieces, I'll let you know first hand how my appointment went and what I think about hair pieces.

You must have a good job that pays very well to afford his systems.

They're about $3,000 aren't they???

Quote Originally Posted by oxo2010 View Post
    You must have a good job that pays very well to afford his systems.

They're about $3,000 aren't they???
    I'd pay double if it was to get my hair back. I just wish people with systems would post how they look. I haven't made my appointment yet, Im kinda nervous.

Are systems today undetectable? Idk how it would cover my temple recession. I need to see somebody who specializes in hair systems because if its a good solution I don't care how much the price tag is.

I met him and saw his sytems..... they are no better than high quality silk systems at much lower prices. It's a lot of work and money. just know that going in.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I'd pay double if it was to get my hair back. I just wish people with systems would post how they look. I haven't made my appointment yet, Im kinda nervous.

Are systems today undetectable? Idk how it would cover my temple recession. I need to see somebody who specializes in hair systems because if its a good solution I don't care how much the price tag is.
    Hi BoSox, wondering if you could ask about the glue they use and if that could harm the scalp or follicles if lets say someone wanted a hair transplant soon after getting rid of the wig, I mean 'matrix hair system'.

Wearing a hairpiece does not solve your hair loss problem; you are merely trading one set of problems and concerns for another.

When you first get the "system" there is apt to be a "honeymoon" phase. You are convinced that you have your hair back and this is the solution you've been waiting for.

However, as times goes by, your attitude will begin to change. There's the upkeep and mait., the on-going expense. You start to worry if friends or co-workers "can tell". You worry about being found out and your constant worry above all is what happens when you meet a new girl-- how and when do you tell her about the hair?

You become anxious on some many levels when wearing the piece.

And let's not forget about the expense and possible damage to your own existing hair from the glue and the tugging, etc.

You say you're a 2.5- on the Norwood scale-- that's not so bad. Oh, you moan in your beer about. Wait until you're a Norwood 5 (and it's probably out there, just waiting). The appearance and amount of hair you have now will seem like a dream then, and you'll wonder why you didn't enjoy the hair while you had it.

You may not believe that, but its true. You're a younger man, and probably your big concern is getting laid. Your hair (or perceived lack of it) is a detriment to that goal.

What's the solution? you probably have done the research and know what your options are. I'm here to tell you that a hairpiece is the wrong way to go. Now go make your own decision.

Hal