Does anyone have diffuse hair loss and sneezing ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • catgreeneyes
    • Sep 2012

Does anyone have diffuse hair loss and sneezing ?

I lose about 200 hairs a day in a diffuse pattern .This started about a year ago. my scalp itches like mad ! No regrowth .l also sneeze all day long .Does anyone else sneeze a lot along with hair loss ? Have you found a cause behind it ?
  • z06guy
    • Feb 2012

Possibly allergies? Has anything in your lifestyle or diet changed since this started happening?

Comment

• elnino
      • Sep 2012

these hair loss stories becoming more surprising. not saying its not connected or anything but i know a guy whos over brushing of his teeth gave him some deficiency that made him lose hair. maybe its having an indirect adverse thing to yours.

Comment

• catgreeneyes
        • Sep 2012

The only thing that has changed has been withdrawal from 8x 50mg tablets of Tramadol painkillers .I was on these for about 5 years for endometriosis pain .Still have pain but I try to deal with it I other ways .

Comment

• Buster
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by elnino
          these hair loss stories becoming more surprising. not saying its not connected or anything but i know a guy whos over brushing of his teeth gave him some deficiency that made him lose hair. maybe its having an indirect adverse thing to yours.
          On a different forum, one where they talk about how to cure how loss naturally, there was a guy wondering if coffee could be the cause of his baldness, because he noticed a shed a few days after drinking a cup of coffee. If coffee caused hair loss, I would be a NW 7.

Comment

Working...