+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104
Results 1,031 to 1,033 of 1033

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Guys, I have an announcement. I quit using KAR not because of any sides as I didn't get any with one pill a day regime but because I didn't have any noticeable results for more than 6 months. So I switched back to Standardized Saw Palmetto Extract as I don't see much difference between both of them. At least I know the ingredients of what I'm taking because KAR sounds mysterious. I asked many times about the breakdown of it and they kept telling me its confidential. Right now I'm using GNC HERBAL PLUS standardized saw palmetto twice a day as instructed. Good Luck Guys.
    Ah ok, that's a shame that you didn't get the results you were after.

When you say you didn't see noticeable results, do you mean you didn't get regrowth, or you mean you didn't get any stabilisation even?

Have you read of anyone having clear positive results from it?

^^^Paddy it is a big waste of money.

If you have tried fin and had sides, consider RU

If you haven't tried fin out of fear of sides, consider giving it a shot at a low dose.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Guys, I have an announcement. I quit using KAR not because of any sides as I didn't get any with one pill a day regime but because I didn't have any noticeable results for more than 6 months. So I switched back to Standardized Saw Palmetto Extract as I don't see much difference between both of them. At least I know the ingredients of what I'm taking because KAR sounds mysterious. I asked many times about the breakdown of it and they kept telling me its confidential. Right now I'm using GNC HERBAL PLUS standardized saw palmetto twice a day as instructed. Good Luck Guys.
    I see that someone else found out the results, zero. I stopped posting here because it has been discredited about my exams, but I see you found on your own results. ZERO.

Not suspicious of people who are buying the products for testing, they make you save money on what does not work.

All others who did not believe, maybe believe now.