Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HARIRI
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by ajays
    ah sure...you mean the couple of guys who posted blood test results? Results of one of the guys make no sense at all (based on the postings in this and other threads) and the second guy seems to have disappeared from the forum.
    I have been taking it continuously for 8 months. I got zero sides while with saw palmetto I got very little libido sides. I think its doing a great job as my shedding got much much better and I believe I got shock loss with it. I have a big faith in this product. Its better than nothing honestly and more proven then Saw Palmetto. I think its the best option for people who got sides with Finasteride.

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Duke
      hey guys - I dont have time to read the whole thread:

Is this Keratene stuff working or just another snake oil product??
      This is exactly why its snake oil. They have not proven beyond a doubt it works I have not seen any journal published results or studies like say propecia has.
      I would use propecia in a second before wasting time/money on this guessing what it might do
      Its funny we have a 103 page thread about people guessing and taking some tests trying to show whether it might work for them or not. There is almost nothing in this whole thread proving much of anything

Comment

• Dan26
        • Jul 2012

yoo where my boy julio at???

very odd i am taking fin 0.25mg and it isn't lowering my DHT by barely anything...maybe there are exlpanations for these tests results

Comment

• ajays
          • Feb 2013

Dont mean offense, but I am sure burtandernie will now suggest you to stop taking fin as well.

We can keep going back and forth on this blood test debate. Truth of the matter is you don't know unless you actually try a product for atleast 3-6 months, and from product I mean fin, keratene, saw palmetto etc. It's upto you which one you choose.

Originally posted by Dan26
          yoo where my boy julio at???

very odd i am taking fin 0.25mg and it isn't lowering my DHT by barely anything...maybe there are exlpanations for these tests results

Comment

• ryan555
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by ajays
            ah sure...you mean the couple of guys who posted blood test results? Results of one of the guys make no sense at all (based on the postings in this and other threads) and the second guy seems to have disappeared from the forum.
            I have not disappeared, I just don't see the point in beating a dead horse. Julio and I had no response to this product. There is a Greek forum where two members got blood tests and had no results. The company that produces this stuff lashes out at detractors but won't actually respond to the valid questions raised and they have definitely used fake profiles to promote themselves (which they admitted on this site). I have no vested interest in either promoting or criticizing this or any other product, I was just trying to be a good community citizen. My testimony and common sense should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

I couldn't be bothered trialling this stuff after my three months ran out. Just had a bad feeling was being ripped off, got no regrets about quitting it either.

Comment

• HARIRI
                • Nov 2012

ryan555 and JCM800, Do you think that Saw Palmetto extract works better than Keratene Alphactive Retard as an oral Finasteride alternative???

Comment

• burtandernie
                  • Nov 2012

I would advocate using propecia first or staying on that way before I would recommend something like this that probably does nothing but waste time/money.
                  That being said I dont like the idea of taking drugs period if your in good health.

Comment

• PaddyBateman
                    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by HARIRI
                    ryan555 and JCM800, Do you think that Saw Palmetto extract works better than Keratene Alphactive Retard as an oral Finasteride alternative???
                    Hi Hariri,

Has KAR had a notable +ve affect on your hair then?

Can you describe your experience on it so far?

I am looking to try it out myself. I know there's a lot of -ve comments on BTT about it, but the number of top hair transplant surgeons backing it, as well as the University of Ghent study, gives me some hope.

Comment

• HARIRI
                      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by PaddyBateman
                      Hi Hariri,

Has KAR had a notable +ve affect on your hair then?

Can you describe your experience on it so far?

I am looking to try it out myself. I know there's a lot of -ve comments on BTT about it, but the number of top hair transplant surgeons backing it, as well as the University of Ghent study, gives me some hope.
                      Guys, I have an announcement. I quit using KAR not because of any sides as I didn't get any with one pill a day regime but because I didn't have any noticeable results for more than 6 months. So I switched back to Standardized Saw Palmetto Extract as I don't see much difference between both of them. At least I know the ingredients of what I'm taking because KAR sounds mysterious. I asked many times about the breakdown of it and they kept telling me its confidential. Right now I'm using GNC HERBAL PLUS standardized saw palmetto twice a day as instructed. Good Luck Guys.

Comment

• PaddyBateman
                        • Aug 2013

Guys, I have an announcement. I quit using KAR not because of any sides as I didn't get any with one pill a day regime but because I didn't have any noticeable results for more than 6 months. So I switched back to Standardized Saw Palmetto Extract as I don't see much difference between both of them. At least I know the ingredients of what I'm taking because KAR sounds mysterious. I asked many times about the breakdown of it and they kept telling me its confidential. Right now I'm using GNC HERBAL PLUS standardized saw palmetto twice a day as instructed. Good Luck Guys.
                        Ah ok, that's a shame that you didn't get the results you were after.

When you say you didn't see noticeable results, do you mean you didn't get regrowth, or you mean you didn't get any stabilisation even?

Have you read of anyone having clear positive results from it?

Comment

• Dan26
                          • Jul 2012

^^^Paddy it is a big waste of money.

If you have tried fin and had sides, consider RU

If you haven't tried fin out of fear of sides, consider giving it a shot at a low dose.

Comment

• JulioGP
                            • Feb 2013

I see that someone else found out the results, zero. I stopped posting here because it has been discredited about my exams, but I see you found on your own results. ZERO.

Not suspicious of people who are buying the products for testing, they make you save money on what does not work.

All others who did not believe, maybe believe now.

Comment

Working...