+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

If we are going to test whether this product really reduces DHT levels or not then would anyone on the forum be prepared to do a test.

I.e. if there is a forum member who is not taking finasteride would they be prepared to do a blood test for their DHT levels, then take one of these capsules and then do a further DHT the next day test to see if their DHT levels have been reduced?

this sounds waaay too good to be true. You're telling me a side-free Fin substitute exists that's just come outta nowhere? Can't believe that at the moment, especially when the only documentation comes from the folks selling it. I generally go the opposite way of Tracy C but I totally agree with her here; we need independent verification.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromUK View Post
    If we are going to test whether this product really reduces DHT levels or not then would anyone on the forum be prepared to do a test.

I.e. if there is a forum member who is not taking finasteride would they be prepared to do a blood test for their DHT levels, then take one of these capsules and then do a further DHT the next day test to see if their DHT levels have been reduced?
    I agree.

We need people to test this out.

Deffo, who's going to take one for the team?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Deffo, who's going to take one for the team?!
    I have a feeling that this product is legit tbh.

IT makes a lot of sense that you are less likely to get sides simply because 25% of DHT is inhibited as opposed to 90% like on fin.

But, I am maintaining at the moment, so not worth taking. Unless I know for sure that it works.

Could be great. Pretty big claim with the whole no side effects thing.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Could be great. Pretty big claim with the whole no side effects thing.
    http://www.*****************/interact...-with-no-sides

Hairsite:

http://www.*************/hair-loss/b...ategory-5.html

s I follow a post made by Dr. Arvind about a new DHT lowering product (Keratene Retard) I have contacted some other Drs. to find out more.
    I contacted those that attended the FUE Europe Meeting where Keratene Retard was introduced.

Here are the results so far-
    Dr. Arvind : good product, uses it in his practice.
    Dr. Lupanzula : are familiar with the product, just started to offer.
    Dr. Peter Hajduk (ex Gho Praag) : starting to offer to their patients as of november 2012. Also noted 'so far their clinical studies look very good'.
    Dr. Heitmann : convinced it will work, also offers it.
    Prohairclinic : started offering to our patient, solid clinical study and presentation. They are also conducting their own 'clinical' test at present.

None of them have patient results, but it does seem that they do believe in this product.
    What the **** - it seems like all these HT surgeons have adopted it, but no one here has heard of it. Until now.

Review from hairsite:

Hi garmin333
    I was one of the guys that took part in their trials. I signed up from their site. My trial went O.K., no complaints whatsoever for 11 months now (going strong –knock on wood 3x) also no sides. In the beginning they did ask if I don’t do athletic activities and sport stuff and that it may be possible to get tired after a while but I had no such problems. They took blood several times up to a point that I got fed up getting drained dry by those vampires. They took my blood 11 times!! Eventually I got the results by post and dht went from 2140 (before) to 620 (after two weeks). From the repeat tests it looked like after a few months it was at pretty much the same level of around 600. My next blood test is due in a month or so. I swear it's the last needle I take up my veins. Unfortunately I signed to papers with them and I have to go thru with this but I don't recommend so many blood test to anyone. They kept telling me it's essential to measure blood sh*t and crap to see how stuff evolves and what is stabilized and more medical scifi crap about hormones enzyme chemicals and genes that none understands but I had enough of needles! For the moment I feel great and I have zero loss of sex drive, hair loss just stopped, it's O.K. (I would like to say amazing compared to what I was losing before). No bad feelings for those guys they were very professional and compassionate but I'll certainly stay away from any other trials that involve needles. Keep you posted soon about the next results.
    Greetz D

More on hairsite, Dr Arvind seems to be a big fan:

http://www.*************/hair-loss/f...id-110587.html

Dear Balki and ven,

No, I am not paid to post for keratene or propecia or minoxidil or any other hairloss medications.
    I spent years studying the effects of various hairloss medications out of curiosity as well as on patients' requests. Only when I found something working for my patients, I decided to share my experiences with others as I have done over the years.

As for "conflict of interest", the only conflict of interest for a hair transplant doctor would be any medication slowing down/stopping hairloss and thus doing away with the need for hair transplants.

Lets not get into conspiracy theories.
    Regards,
    Dr. A

Dr. Arvind is located in NEW DELHI, INDIA and he is available to meet: YES
    email hairsite@aol.com to arrange a meeting.
    ---
    Dr.(Capt) Arvind Poswal
    A-9,First Floor,
    C.R. Park, (Near Nehru Place),
    New Delhi-110019, India. www.fusehair.com
    e-mail: fusehair1@gmail.com
    Ph- 91-011-26274368,91-098-101-78062
    Hours-10a.m.to 5p.m
    Scalp & Body hair transplants
    facebook - arvind poswal
    Results- www.fusehair.com/image

two excellent finds yeahyeahyeah, nice work. the fact that independent doctors are endorsing it definitely goes a long way in making this seem more legitimate. if this stops my hairloss right where it is i will only need a small fue and then I'll never think about it again. still far too early for such wishful thinking but we're on the right track...