+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Need some support

I am really struggling with the thought of my hairloss progressing.

I am a NW2, with decent hair, but its now getting to the point where I am constantly living in fear over it.

Im constantly checking my hairline for changes, and styling my hair is always a pain in the ass. Given that the best hairstyle is one pushed up. But because I have a V shaped hairline, it is becoming harder and harder to do. My gym workouts are not going great. because I am scared that I may aggrevate my hairloss, so dont push as hard as I can.

I recently had my jaw reset, with the view of them correcting my chin and nose (medical reasons) and now I am generally looking A LOT better....for the first time in my life, I can say "yeah you are look ok". But, it feels like I am being conned out of my looks, due to hairloss.

If it wasn't for the hairloss, I would be a lot more ethusiastic about life in general. How can I sort this out? I am worried about jumping on fin.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I am really struggling with the thought of my hairloss progressing.

I am a NW2, with decent hair, but its now getting to the point where I am constantly living in fear over it.

Im constantly checking my hairline for changes, and styling my hair is always a pain in the ass. Given that the best hairstyle is one pushed up. But because I have a V shaped hairline, it is becoming harder and harder to do. My gym workouts are not going great. because I am scared that I may aggrevate my hairloss, so dont push as hard as I can.

I recently had my jaw reset, with the view of them correcting my chin and nose (medical reasons) and now I am generally looking A LOT better....for the first time in my life, I can say "yeah you are look ok". But, it feels like I am being conned out of my looks, due to hairloss.

If it wasn't for the hairloss, I would be a lot more ethusiastic about life in general. How can I sort this out? I am worried about jumping on fin.

Thanks
    I hear ya, brother. I do a pretty good job pushing my hairloss concerns aside, but I would definitely be lying if I said I didn't think about it multiple times throughout the day. Based on my experience, I know that living in fear and dreading your hair's appearance to girls is not going to do you any favors. You, like me, need to find ways to make yourself genuinely comfortable with yourself.

I'm not sure why you're so worried about working out affecting your hair. From what I've read on this site and elsewhere on the internet, any correlation is purely theoretical. I could be wrong, so I'll leave myself at the mercy of the aggressive, angry forum members. If anything, working out is going to boost your physical appearance and release natural endorphins to make you feel good. Assuming they aren't correlated, I'd say hit the gym hard and work towards a body you're proud to show off (without being that douche who takes his shirt off at every opportunity, inappropriate or not).

I'm being so, so, so genuine when I say I'm about to bare clipper my head. I like the idea of forcing myself to deal with my thinned out front lobe. I havn't taken the plunge yet, so I won't go any farther with that, but maybe it's a good idea to start getting yourself psyched up for it.

I have nothing constructive to add to your opening up about facial reconstruction and, if I recall correctly, last time you mentioned it it was a lightening rod for positive and negative criticism from every troll this forum has to offer.

Finally, how to become more enthusiastic about life. Set goals. Get out of your comfort zone. Change your world. It bugs the shit out of me when guys on this site present themselves as vulnerable, self-deprecating wimps and then think they can get aggressive with other forum members (not talking about you, just certain other members) - don't be that guy.

As soon as I'm done with combing new threads, I'm going to go hit the gym and grab a late happy hour. Do things like this. Develop a positive routine in your life.

Best regards.

Inactive

What treatments are you on? Perhaps it's time to look into things like RU?

yeahyeahyeah; We'll always be here for you; were all going through the same thing, to varying degrees.

That said, you're seriously around a NW1.5-2; you're loss isn't that bad. I'm 20 years old, and would kill for your hairline. My advice is get off the forum, go pull, hang out. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    The only solution is to keep trying to be as aesthetic as possible.

Maybe it's time for a HT?
    Stfu. Such a troll; are you happy with yourself? No, really. I'm asking you, as a human being, are you happy with yourself?

You know what, don't even answer. Just the fact you've read this is enough.

Bro a lot of us are in the same boat as you. I still have a decent amount of hairn but constantly worry about the future and the prospect of losing it...I have only recently started to fight it with a regimen. As soon as I/We get an idea of how CB works with some of the new vehicles people are going to be trying in the near future, I will let you know! Hopes are high, if it can perform anything like it did in the studies, those willing to forgo traditional treatment methods will be feeling a hell of a lot better. Not to mention some of the other great treatments coming my brother
    Have hope, and try and live life in the meantime to the fullest, not worrying to much, not letting this curse hold you back! It is hard, but it can and must be done...

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    yeahyeahyeah; We'll always be here for you; were all going through the same thing, to varying degrees.

That said, you're seriously around a NW1.5-2; you're loss isn't that bad. I'm 20 years old, and would kill for your hairline. My advice is get off the forum, go pull, hang out. Really.
    I can hide it right now with clever styling.

It's not the current loss that is bothering me (well just a bit), it is living in fear of aggravating my hairloss by going to the gym or whatever.

Took photos last night, looks like my temples are the same from 7 months ago, which is good.

Also did the photoshopping, NW0 hairline, looked ****ing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    What treatments are you on? Perhaps it's time to look into things like RU?
    RU isn't practical. I want to travel, so dont want the hassle of preparing it etc.

I would probably take fins, if I knew for sure I wouldn't get sides, and will maintain.

yeahyeahyeah, we all understand your pain, I doubt there is much I can say other than your hair looks amazingly thick and your recession barely seems to have progressed in years, judging from your pics on the other thread. So it is likely that your progression will be very slow. So why worry so much??

My hair is much worse than yours and seems to be progressing very quickly and I'm 22. Try to be grateful for what you have and put it out of your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    yeahyeahyeah, we all understand your pain, I doubt there is much I can say other than your hair looks amazingly thick and your recession barely seems to have progressed in years, judging from your pics on the other thread. So it is likely that your progression will be very slow. So why worry so much??

My hair is much worse than yours and seems to be progressing very quickly and I'm 22. Try to be grateful for what you have and put it out of your mind
    Yeah - just worried the gym wont aggrevate it.

Thanks for your support mate.