+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Big 3

Unhappy The Big 3

Hi everyone,

Not too sure if you have read my other posts, but all of them combined walk you through my story on hair loss, etc.

Let me update you:
    - I take .125mg/every other day of Propecia to avoid sides. I have been able to however my eyes are usually dry, and I wake up RELIGIOUSLY between 4 and 5 am despite taking ambien. May switch to every 2nd day but will see..not too sure what the consequences would be of switching however since I have been on this for 4 months and sides are only showing now..I believe propecia is building in my system so this switch may maintain.
    - I use Nizoral every Friday and Monday for about a month
    - I use Rogaine solution every AM and Rogaine Foam every PM for about a year. NOTE: I had been on Rogaine Foam since 2009 and had tremendous success
    - I take a multivitamin every morning along with a 500mg Vitamin C.

Results:
    - Who knows....LOL....my hair line is still being decimated which is all I really care about in addition to my temples...

Next Steps:
    - Reduce Propecia if sleeping does not get better
    - Start Laser Comb (I have it already from a few years ago)
    - Introduce fruits in a morning shake
    - Style hair differently

I guess I am just here to vent....my hair is not bad compared to other I guess it is because I do not have that great self-confidence (I have a big head, and a big forehead) so this is just adding more fuel to my crap fire. I know happiness is a choice but does anyone else find it hard to be happy when this is happening?

Steve

You said that you are on rogaine since 2009, do you have any pictures: before and after? your hairline has improved?

About Laser Comb, I heard that is not so good, he don't have effects.

If it is the hairline you want to target, there are much more useful things you could be spending your money on than a laser comb bro!

Dan26 - like what!?

Flr - just have pics of before and after from when I was with friends etc... It really made a different in temples and hairline however it's not as effective mow

Quote Originally Posted by Sstano View Post
    Dan26 - like what!?
    I would say for keeping you hairline in tact, something like RU would be a good start. Would help halt recession, and if your lucky like some, may see regrowth. If not, something like AHK-CU could be added and results would improve!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I would say for keeping you hairline in tact, something like RU would be a good start. Would help halt recession, and if your lucky like some, may see regrowth. If not, something like AHK-CU could be added and results would improve!
    I heard about RU and I'm very interested, where can I buy it or can get from drug stores?

or under what name it is sold?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flr View Post
    I heard about RU and I'm very interested, where can I buy it or can get from drug stores?

or under what name it is sold?

thanks
    I got mine from a group buy on another forum for a good price. You can get it from other places, like the Kane shop (Chinese dude lol). The best vehicle for it is KB solution, which I got from a group buy as well. Not sure where else you can get that besides MPBtreatments.com (which is a rip off). You could make your own vehicle or add it to minox aswell. Supposedly Kand may offer KB solution soon, thats what i heard atleast.
    Then there is also CB which is an anti androgen. I just started RU and am going to try CB as well and compare. RU is atleast proven to a degree, while CB has great trial results but people who have used it off label have not had success so far as they have been using improper vehicles.

Hairloss sucks man. There are worse diseases out there, but this is one that people can openly make fun of.