Met a girl, what to do about mpb???? Help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Exodus
    • Nov 2012

As above. I was chatting to a friend the other day on Skype who realised I buzzed my hair.

WOW you look cute she says. Whether or not that was genuine who knows, but I'll accept it regardless :P

Comment

• Aames
      Inactive
      • Nov 2012

Yes, I mean bite the bullet and get on fin. I just don't understand why people insist on living in agony when fin/dut exist. All the libido and erections in the world will not help you when you are a slick NW7!

Comment

• Kayman
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Aames
        Yes, I mean bite the bullet and get on fin. I just don't understand why people insist on living in agony when fin/dut exist. All the libido and erections in the world will not help you when you are a slick NW7!
        I cant get my head around people who put their hair above their sexual health and well being. Sorry about the half limp **** but check out my hairline.

Comment

• BigThinker
          • Oct 2012

All the libido and erections in the world will not help you when you are a slick NW7!
          You got that backwards. I think you meant, "All the hair in the world won't help you when you have no libido and can't get an erection".

Comment

• Dan26
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Kayman
            I cant get my head around people who put their hair above their sexual health and well being. Sorry about the half limp **** but check out my hairline.
            Seriously eh? Especially the younger guys, why would you risk your sexual health when you are in your prime!!!!!

Comment

• dex89
              • Jul 2012

Sure, it's embarrassing not to be able to perform sexual activities on a women when she's butt ass naked. Made her feel unattractive and lost connections with her but it was a little sacrifice I did to maintain my hair. Eventually the sides faded away and I was back to normal. It is a scary risk though, not knowing if these sides can harm you permanent or long term. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't be able to perform sex with my hoodies.

Keep us posted on your relationship breaking bald

Comment

• Kayman
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by dex89
                Sure, it's embarrassing not to be able to perform sexual activities on a women when she's butt ass naked. Made her feel unattractive and lost connections with her but it was a little sacrifice I did to maintain my hair.
                That right there would have made me drop it immediately.

Comment

• Aames
                  Inactive
                  • Nov 2012

That right there would have made me drop it immediately.
                  Sex lasts for an hour a few times a week at a maximum. Beauty, if you take care of yourself, lasts until you're a senior citizen essentially. Being attractive gives you all sorts of power in nearly every situation you find yourself in. You need to start thinking with your larger head first and see the big picture.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                    • Aug 2012

Sex lasts for an hour a few times a week at a maximum. Beauty, if you take care of yourself, lasts until you're a senior citizen essentially. Being attractive gives you all sorts of power in nearly every situation you find yourself in. You need to start thinking with your larger head first and see the big picture.
                    Only if you can get up in the first lace...

I have to agree with everybody else Aames, going on fin and risking a healthy sex drive does not appeal to me in the slightest, even to save hair! It's not even a logical solution and it was not designed for hair loss. Playing Russian roulette with a young mans hormones is an awful idea IMHO.

I'm guessing you are on it. How long for? What is your age? and have you experienced any sides?

I am not having ago at you or anything, it's the total choice of the individual

Comment

• Kayman
                      • Dec 2012

I still wouldn't want to go through life suffering from sexual side effects, low libido, inability to sustain erections, if you manage to get one that is which in turn will have an impact on any relationship you have, especially if I was a young man. You would seriously be happy to be a lonely sexual inadequate with genital problems and low self esteem in a trade off for a bit of hair? Do you even know how much your life improves when you have a decent sex life? I'm thinking with the right head, I think your priorities are way off.

Comment

• itsmyhairs
                        • Dec 2012

I still wouldn't want to go through life suffering from sexual side effects, low libido, inability to sustain erections, if you manage to get one that is which in turn will have an impact on any relationship you have, especially if I was a young man. You would seriously be happy to be a lonely sexual inadequate with genital problems and low self esteem in a trade off for a bit of hair? Do you even know how much your life improves when you have a decent sex life? I'm thinking with the right head, I think your priorities are way off.
                        He sounds like one of those guys from hairlosshelp that'll take spiro and do ANYTHING to keep his hair.

And in reply to your earlier comment, I'm not trying to be harsh and I don't like agreeing with highlander, but you've got to understand, baldness is not attractive.
                        If she already loves you she won't mind, but if it's obvious you're balding your chances are lower, especially if she's attractive enough to have anyone she wants.

We want this not to be true, but it's a fact of life.
                        You will rarely see a bald or balding man with a very attractive woman.
                        It does happen, but come on now, COME ON, we ALL KNOW your chances of getting laid or getting a girlfriend are lower when you, yourself are less attractive.

To try to argue otherwise is the absolute height of delusion.

Sure, he should joke about it if she says anything and try not to act like a little bitch crying about it.
                        But for the love of god don't make light of it.
                        Try to pretend you don't care, be confident etc.

Comment

• clandestine
                          • Aug 2011

Mate why don't you go kill yourself already? I guess NW3 for you can't come soon enough, as far as tbt is concerned.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                            • Aug 2012

It was only a matter of time before you pulled out the crazy card huh Highlander?

Comment

• Aames
                              Inactive
                              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                              Mate why don't you go kill yourself already? I guess NW3 for you can't come soon enough, as far as tbt is concerned.
                              Are you seriously encouraging suicide? Even jokingly, that is terrible. Look what probably happened to Scorpion.

Comment

• clandestine
                                • Aug 2011

Highlander likely is Scorpion.

Admittedly it was harsh, but we're all tired of his shit. This person is poisonous in terms of his decorum on the forums, and a terrible influence on new members, to say the least.

Comment

Working...