+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

As above. I was chatting to a friend the other day on Skype who realised I buzzed my hair.

WOW you look cute she says. Whether or not that was genuine who knows, but I'll accept it regardless :P

Inactive

Yes, I mean bite the bullet and get on fin. I just don't understand why people insist on living in agony when fin/dut exist. All the libido and erections in the world will not help you when you are a slick NW7!

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Yes, I mean bite the bullet and get on fin. I just don't understand why people insist on living in agony when fin/dut exist. All the libido and erections in the world will not help you when you are a slick NW7!
    I cant get my head around people who put their hair above their sexual health and well being. Sorry about the half limp **** but check out my hairline.

All the libido and erections in the world will not help you when you are a slick NW7!
    You got that backwards. I think you meant, "All the hair in the world won't help you when you have no libido and can't get an erection".

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    I cant get my head around people who put their hair above their sexual health and well being. Sorry about the half limp **** but check out my hairline.
    Seriously eh? Especially the younger guys, why would you risk your sexual health when you are in your prime!!!!!

Sure, it's embarrassing not to be able to perform sexual activities on a women when she's butt ass naked. Made her feel unattractive and lost connections with her but it was a little sacrifice I did to maintain my hair. Eventually the sides faded away and I was back to normal. It is a scary risk though, not knowing if these sides can harm you permanent or long term. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't be able to perform sex with my hoodies.

Keep us posted on your relationship breaking bald

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Sure, it's embarrassing not to be able to perform sexual activities on a women when she's butt ass naked. Made her feel unattractive and lost connections with her but it was a little sacrifice I did to maintain my hair.
    That right there would have made me drop it immediately.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    That right there would have made me drop it immediately.
    Sex lasts for an hour a few times a week at a maximum. Beauty, if you take care of yourself, lasts until you're a senior citizen essentially. Being attractive gives you all sorts of power in nearly every situation you find yourself in. You need to start thinking with your larger head first and see the big picture.

Sex lasts for an hour a few times a week at a maximum. Beauty, if you take care of yourself, lasts until you're a senior citizen essentially. Being attractive gives you all sorts of power in nearly every situation you find yourself in. You need to start thinking with your larger head first and see the big picture.
    Only if you can get up in the first lace...

I have to agree with everybody else Aames, going on fin and risking a healthy sex drive does not appeal to me in the slightest, even to save hair! It's not even a logical solution and it was not designed for hair loss. Playing Russian roulette with a young mans hormones is an awful idea IMHO.

I'm guessing you are on it. How long for? What is your age? and have you experienced any sides?

I am not having ago at you or anything, it's the total choice of the individual

I still wouldn't want to go through life suffering from sexual side effects, low libido, inability to sustain erections, if you manage to get one that is which in turn will have an impact on any relationship you have, especially if I was a young man. You would seriously be happy to be a lonely sexual inadequate with genital problems and low self esteem in a trade off for a bit of hair? Do you even know how much your life improves when you have a decent sex life? I'm thinking with the right head, I think your priorities are way off.