Met a girl, what to do about mpb???? Help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aames
    Inactive
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
    To curse someone to become a NW7 even as a joke is not cool. What is the point in trying to hide something that is near impossible to hide?

Most people are superficial yes, but to varying degrees. And obliviously hair loss does not always count for some people. I am getting to the point where I don't even care if people know and that is much more healthy than being paranoid and trying to hide it. Man up!
    Lighten up, mate. If I could bestow you with a NW0, I would. I equate this situation with having cancer. There's no point in being one of those stupid hippies that doesn't treat it and allows it to kill them since it's "natural." You must fight! Acceptance is the final option, and even then, you're kinda just fooling yourself.

Comment

• Kayman
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
      To curse someone to become a NW7 even as a joke is not cool. What is the point in trying to hide something that is near impossible to hide?

Most people are superficial yes, but to varying degrees. And obliviously hair loss is not always an issue for some people. I am getting to the point where I don't even care if people know and that is much more healthy than being paranoid and trying to hide it. If you had any sense you would man up!
      Well done mate, glad it's all worked out for you so far. Knock the complicated one on the head women who muck about are just a headache. Don't worry about Aames, anyone who equates hair loss to cancer is most likely beyond reprieve. Glad you're accepting who you are finally. I think that being upfront about your hair loss wouldn't have made you come across needy at all, and clearly there was a pay off, all of which has gone over Aames head.

Comment

• Exodus
        • Nov 2012

Yes, you're back! Glad common sense has returned!

Comment

• BigThinker
          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by exodus
          yes, you're back! Glad common sense has returned!
          +9000 .

Comment

• tgajr
            • Dec 2012

I gotta jump in here

Dont do anything about it. Bringing it up will make her aware of your insecurity on balding. And dont try to hide it either because then she will say "what else is he hiding".

You should cook for her. That will put her mind to work on what a cool dude you are. Chicks like guys that can cook.

Comment

• Dav7
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Highlander
              No, you're just dumb as ****. Kill yourself, ******.
              "NW3 or death"

You're hilarious mate.

Comment

• drybone
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by BigThinker
                You got that backwards. I think you meant, "All the hair in the world won't help you when you have no libido and can't get an erection".
                Can you quote the independent study that shows the exact percentage of men who have no sex drive and cannot get an erection due to fin ?

Comment

• Aames
                  Inactive
                  • Nov 2012

Originally posted by drybone
                  Can you quote the independent study that shows the exact percentage of men who have no sex drive and cannot get an erection due to fin ?
                  It's okay. Big has joined the dark side and started fin. He has realized the error in his ways.

Comment

• Kayman
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Exodus
                    Yes, you're back! Glad common sense has returned!
                    Hello mate, yeah I've been busy, working lots of overtime and hitting the gym plenty, just moved house and generally spending my time doing things away from the comp. Things aren't quite so manic now, how's life treating you? Still rocking that buzz?

Comment

• Exodus
                      • Nov 2012

Yeah have a look at my new pics, I shaved it down to a 1 guard today. Gonna buy my own clippers and do that.

I need to get to a gym and lose a little weight too. All in all, I feel pretty confident over this haircut.

Comment

• BigThinker
                        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Aames
                        It's okay. Big has joined the dark side and started fin. He has realized the error in his ways.
                        If it ever gets here. I haven't checked the package room this frequently since I was like 17 waiting for a new guitar.

Comment

• BigThinker
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Exodus
                          Yeah have a look at my new pics, I shaved it down to a 1 guard today. Gonna buy my own clippers and do that.

I need to get to a gym and lose a little weight too. All in all, I feel pretty confident over this haircut.
                          Love the attitude. Changing what you can is what it's all about.

Comment

• Aames
                            Inactive
                            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by BigThinker
                            If it ever gets here. I haven't checked the package room this frequently since I was like 17 waiting for a new guitar.
                            I see you got your fin today. I also got my duta from inhouse today. Small world we live in.

Comment

• drybone
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Aames
                              I see you got your fin today. I also got my duta from inhouse today. Small world we live in.
                              Congrats to you guys let us know how it goes.

Comment

• BigThinker
                                • Oct 2012

Yeah, so far so good. I actually woke up in the middle of sleeping from rolling over onto a random dream boner. So, after two doses I'm still going hard (pun intended).

Comment

Working...