+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

He is either or trolling or in serious, SERIOUS, DENIAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    He is either or trolling or in serious, SERIOUS, DENIAL!
    Trolling. I've said it before, I'm sure most if not all of what he posts is Trolling.

The funny thing is that he talks about how balding is the product of defective genes that should be removed from the human gene pool. Yet he has about 30 threads where he is crying about his MPB, acne, weak facial aesthetics, etc. He is what he despises. Also, he's German (per his thread where tried to pick up female forum members). Makes me a bit embarrassed to be half German.

You're so very delusional, GTFO of this thread! You are going bald and you are defective, extremely defective by your standards.

I found a picture of Highlander swimming at the beach. Yep he really needs to be at this forum...
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    I found a picture of Highlander swimming at the beach. Yep he really needs to be at this forum...
    Now that's a candidate for body hair grafting!

You're so very delusional, GTFO of this thread! You are going bald and you are defective, extremely defective by your standards.
    Not only his gene is defective, but he is also delusional! Wants to be super model hot, yeah right!

"Super model hot" is just in and of itself a bizarre thing for a dude to say. When I hear that, I picture this:

Bleh...I Really like her, she likes me too. I'm worried what happens when she finds out that I am balding. What to do!! What do I do???

1) Wear concealer all the time? But then she will find out eventually right?
    2) Run away!! And be forever lonely...
    3) Wait till she sees it herself?
    4) Straight up tell her and ask her if she is bothered by it?

Maaan, I've been single (for years) and depressed for so long, I don't want this to go wrong She's so cute and down to earth as well. I wore concealer on my crown the second time I met her, I doubt she knows I am balding. But if anyone were to put there hands through my hair, it would be very obvious.

****ing mpb man 'destroyer of normal life'. I hate this shit! Why can't I just have a normal life!!
    Breaking...how you making out with this girl?

Have you considered just being yourself and have as much of a positive attitude as humanly possible without letting the hair loss possibly ruin a good thing.

As we know, if she is for real and intelligent, is not a superficial person, you should be fine. You seem to have what it takes to make it happen, and I surely hope it does.

I don't think a little concealer would hurt your relationship in any form, if she notice, simply tell the truth, the loss bothers you to a certain degree and your trying to look your best for her and to enhance your own self esteem and confidence.

In time you could have a transplant, a product will hopefully be on the market in the next couple years to help us all with more options available to stop our loss or regain density to a much more significant degree than available now.

Certainly hope the best for you in this situation, please try to avoid the self pity, be as positive as you can, be happy, laugh, don't mention what bothers you at this moment, the question may not even be brought up by a women who is not your average girl, these type of women are out there believe me, not all or a large percentage base hair loss as a disease, but rather a common trait man have, most men, not just you.

Be well my friend, I truly hope this works out for you, in my mind not ever meeting you, or having a one on one conversation I believe you have the power-mentality to overcome things you may not even think you do...you seem to be very sincere, women like sincere men.

Good luck Breaking.

-Dale-

Very kind and knowledgeable words Inspects, thank you!

We are in regular contact most days. She is pretty busy, but hopefully I will get to see her soon and build on our relationship to something more.