+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100
  1. #1
    Senior Member Breaking Bald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At wits end...
    Posts
    561

    Default Met a girl, what to do about mpb???? Help!

    Bleh...I Really like her, she likes me too. I'm worried what happens when she finds out that I am balding. What to do!! What do I do???

    1) Wear concealer all the time? But then she will find out eventually right?
    2) Run away!! And be forever lonely...
    3) Wait till she sees it herself?
    4) Straight up tell her and ask her if she is bothered by it?

    Maaan, I've been single (for years) and depressed for so long, I don't want this to go wrong She's so cute and down to earth as well. I wore concealer on my crown the second time I met her, I doubt she knows I am balding. But if anyone were to put there hands through my hair, it would be very obvious.

    ****ing mpb man 'destroyer of normal life'. I hate this shit! Why can't I just have a normal life!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Bleh...I Really like her, she likes me too. I'm worried what happens when she finds out that I am balding. What to do!! What do I do???

    1) Wear concealer all the time? But then she will find out eventually right?
    2) Run away!! And be forever lonely...
    3) Wait till she sees it herself?
    4) Straight up tell her and ask her if she is bothered by it?

    Maaan, I've been single (for years) and depressed for so long, I don't want this to go wrong She's so cute and down to earth as well. I wore concealer on my crown the second time I met her, I doubt she knows I am balding. But if anyone were to put there hands through my hair, it would be very obvious.

    ****ing mpb man 'destroyer of normal life'. I hate this shit! Why can't I just have a normal life!!
    Don't wear concealer or try to hide anything. I tell you what, when I met my wife I was a NW6 and yet she was so much attracted to me. I didn't even use to shave my head.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Breaking Bald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At wits end...
    Posts
    561

    Default

    So 3 or 4?

  4. #4
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    So 3 or 4?
    Next time when you meet her, don't wear the concealer and don't specifically ask her that if she is concerned about it. Just be what you are, that is my advise.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Bleh...I Really like her, she likes me too. I'm worried what happens when she finds out that I am balding. What to do!! What do I do???

    1) Wear concealer all the time? But then she will find out eventually right?
    2) Run away!! And be forever lonely...
    3) Wait till she sees it herself?
    4) Straight up tell her and ask her if she is bothered by it?

    Maaan, I've been single (for years) and depressed for so long, I don't want this to go wrong She's so cute and down to earth as well. I wore concealer on my crown the second time I met her, I doubt she knows I am balding. But if anyone were to put there hands through my hair, it would be very obvious.

    ****ing mpb man 'destroyer of normal life'. I hate this shit! Why can't I just have a normal life!!
    It's like I said before man drop the concealer. Just be yourself, don't stress it. You cant hide it from her forever, if she realizes you're wearing concealer it's going to make you look insecure and that's going to be the turn off not your thinning hair. Don't straight up ask her if it bothers her, if you're that worried the next time you go on a date with her crack a light hearted joke about it or something, show her you can laugh about it. See how she reacts.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Breaking Bald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At wits end...
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Ok, noted. Dreading the moment, she asks 'are you losing your hair?'

  7. #7
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    I would go for 4 but after your 100% sure she's into you and probably wants a relationship with you. It seems your the type of person that doesn't whore himself around which I give you kuddos for.

    EDIT: or go with Kaymans opinion

  8. #8
    Senior Member Breaking Bald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At wits end...
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    It's like I said before man drop the concealer. Just be yourself, don't stress it. You cant hide it from her forever, if she realizes you're wearing concealer it's going to make you look insecure and that's going to be the turn off not your thinning hair. Don't straight up ask her if it bothers her, if you're that worried the next time you go on a date with her crack a light hearted joke about it or something, show her you can laugh about it. See how she reacts.
    I guess you are right man, I suppose also asking her if it bothers her just highlights that I probably have an issue with it as well, right?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Ok, noted. Dreading the moment, she asks 'are you losing your hair?'
    Then you say " yeah I'm going bruce willis, what do you think about a buzzcut?" You never know you might get lucky and she might like shaved heads.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    I guess you are right man, I suppose also asking her if it bothers her just highlights that I probably have an issue with it as well, right?
    Bam! Absolutely. The worst thing you can do is be embarrassed by it. If you hook up with her and she's not bothered by it and things get serious, you might find you'll be a little less bothered by it too.

Similar Threads

  1. Finasteride and getting a girl pregnant
    By norc in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 01:00 AM
  2. The girl I was after....
    By sausage in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 12:32 PM
  3. Question about a girl I know
    By Cr779 in forum Women's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 12:38 PM
  4. 15 y/o girl, questions on hair transplant. (PICS)
    By EGrace in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

What Should I Do?
01-14-2017 03:49 PM
by sb591
Last Post By sb591
Today 02:23 PM
About Histogenís Hair Stimulating Complex
09-29-2009 12:11 PM
Last Post By mrclean
Today 12:57 PM
PRP/ACell Experience
12-14-2016 03:54 PM
by doc
Last Post By wen4663
Today 12:26 PM