+ Reply to Thread

Default Regenepure Shampoo

What are people's experiences with Regenepure DR Shampoo? I am under no illusions that it will regrow any hair, but I am curious as to whether users experience any reduction in scalp itch or irritation. The list of ingredients reads like a who's who of alternative hair loss treatments with ketoconazole, saw palmetto, emu oil, et al.

I'm not currently on minoxidil or finasteride due to previous experience with side effects, and lately my scalp itching has been driving me crazy. At this point I've been to several dermatologists about the scalp itch, and they were all pretty much useless. All they did was prescripe topical corticosteroids which seem to do nothing for me. I would give just about anything for my scalp to feel normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    What are people's experiences with Regenepure DR Shampoo? I am under no illusions that it will regrow any hair, but I am curious as to whether users experience any reduction in scalp itch or irritation. The list of ingredients reads like a who's who of alternative hair loss treatments with ketoconazole, saw palmetto, emu oil, et al.

I'm not currently on minoxidil or finasteride due to previous experience with side effects, and lately my scalp itching has been driving me crazy. At this point I've been to several dermatologists about the scalp itch, and they were all pretty much useless. All they did was prescripe topical corticosteroids which seem to do nothing for me. I would give just about anything for my scalp to feel normal.
    Have you had a look over on the msm thread? It helps some people with oil/itchy scalp - cheap and worth a try for you..

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=9777