+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

So I've decided to purchase Dutasteride 0.5 mg from inhousepharmacy.biz

On inhousepharmacy I can buy 180 capsules of Dutas 0.5 for $194

On 4rx I can buy 365 for $224. However, I think 4rx gave my email and info to advertising companies. I get so much spam mail daily asking me to renew my prescriptions and such from so many different email addresses.. Also received telemarketer calls from people with indian accents a few months back. They were trying to sell me random supplements.

So I can't really recommend 4rx to anyone anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by z06guy View Post
    So I've decided to purchase Dutasteride 0.5 mg from inhousepharmacy.biz

On inhousepharmacy I can buy 180 capsules of Dutas 0.5 for $194

On 4rx I can buy 365 for $224. However, I think 4rx gave my email and info to advertising companies. I get so much spam mail daily asking me to renew my prescriptions and such from so many different email addresses.. Also received telemarketer calls from people with indian accents a few months back. They were trying to sell me random supplements.

So I can't really recommend 4rx to anyone anymore...
    Hmmm thats interesting, I've never seen Dut so cheap. I'm currently on 0.5mg Fin daily, but from that website I can get 2 months worth of Dut 0.5 (Duprost) for just £10 more than the price I'm currently getting fin at.

Yeah it's odd.

and to revise my last statement, I'm not on any prescription meds except for fin. So I don't know why 4rx (or whoever they gave my info to) keeps emailing me to 'renew prescriptions' with so many different fake email addresses with different names.

For example here is one of them with a random name like Jude Maley

Hello ____________
    I am checking up regarding the last Script pack processed using the referral recently dispatched at your private address

To make a Re-Order visit "puts a fake website here"

Ready when you are,
    Jude
    I can't be the only one that this has happened to using 4rx?

Yeah it's odd.

and to revise my last statement, I'm not on any prescription meds except for fin. So I don't know why 4rx (or whoever they gave my info to) keeps emailing me to 'renew prescriptions' with so many different fake email addresses with different names.

For example here is one of them with a random name like Jude Maley

I can't be the only one that this has happened to using 4rx?

I don't remember which company it was, but I once had that same kind of experience you are having. Never ordered from them again and have just stuck with inhouse.

You'd think they would know this would annoy the customer and they would not use them again, but I guess they are not too smart.

Even Walgreens, to a lessor degree, is starting to do the same darn thing.

I just received 180 soft gelatin capsules of 0.5mg dutasteride.

Here's hoping that this will help stop the hairloss and possibly reverse it! I'll start a new dutasteride thread in the coming days once I take a few pics of my hair.

Yeah, keep us up to date on your progress. I am on fin now, only 5 months, but will consider dut if I don't continue to see progress.

I just received 180 soft gelatin capsules of 0.5mg dutasteride.

Here's hoping that this will help stop the hairloss and possibly reverse it! I'll start a new dutasteride thread in the coming days once I take a few pics of my hair.
    Any updates?

Nice post.

Yes, I never updated this.

I've been taking 0.5 mg dut every other day since posting this. I can tell you it has stopped my hairloss in it's tracks. My younger brother has already shaved his head several years back and he doesn't take any meds to stop it. He's active duty military so he can't. I'm 35 now and still have my hair at the same levels as before. I may have lost just a tiny bit of the thinner hairs on my front hairline but it's not really noticeable.

I also use over the counter one percent Nizoral every day or every other day depending on how I feel.

There are days I forget to take dut but I try to do it every other day.

As far as side effects go, I'm just not seeing them. I go to Gold's gym almost every single day starting in 2018. My lifts are powerful. I run, I sprint, I do all kinds of heavy compound lifts. I have a low body fat percentage and a healthy sex drive. Sometimes I do feel that maybe the dut makes me uninterested in engaging but it doesn't affect me once the clothes come off. Hah. I was genuinely worried when people said they were getting fat and losing their sex drive. I think the mind is a powerful thing. I was determined to improve myself in every area.

I also have to say, even if I stop taking Dut and lose my hair, I won't be upset. I feel that I've matured over the years to a point where I realize that it's just hair. I see so many successful balding/bald guys out there enjoying life. A big thing is control what you CAN. Like getting a gym membership and setting a goal to become a beast.