+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

LOL if it took them 11 years to get to version 0.8 we're in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    LOL if it took them 11 years to get to version 0.8 we're in trouble
    version 1.0 would be already marketable .. with other words after phase 3 trials. based on the current development.

btw i have never looked that deeply into histogen, they seem to inject growth factors, follistatin, wnt proteins, 0% tgf-b, etc. which means they make use of the current androgen sensitive dermal papilla cells.... these results can't last for ever in contrast with dp culture what aderans is doing.

correct me if I'm wrong. I will look at their patents after this weekend.

There is no way it will cost $200k they will have to make it marketable to the general public, and they will make more money selling it to more people for less. I would guess it will cost more than a regular HT today, but not anything excessive. One NW 6 could get a regular HT and then fill in density and crown with this method for cheaper...and I'm sure BHT will be a good use for density in the future as well as there are many people obtaining great results today with BHT

There is no indication officially yet that lauster is proceeding with trials, though Nigam might be part of that. Nothing confirmed at all.

film ...

This Video shows some of Dr. Lausters work

but its kinda old (2011)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAS_...=results_video

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    dr nigam is offering HM for FREE to all forum members, you have 50% chance of getting 'excellent' results.

dr nigam n dr lauster are going to meet later this month..be tuned
    Wow, is that true that Dr. Nigam is offering HM for free to all forum members? I'd be extremely interested! Spencer should really try to do an interview with Dr. Nigam.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Wow, is that true that Dr. Nigam is offering HM for free to all forum members? I'd be extremely interested! Spencer should really try to do an interview with Dr. Nigam.
    Spencer is willing. Dr Nigam is willing. I'm not sure why it's not happening.

It's shocking to me that this Nigam bullshit keeps going.

The guy has been caught faking and manipulating photos. He claims to offer literally every hairloss treatment conceivable. He's solved the hair multiplication problem that researchers at Aderans and Replicel have been working on for years and years. He offers an HST-like doubling treatment that is better than Dr. Gho's, despite only offering such a treatment for a couple of months. And if none of those work, he'll let you have free synthetic hair implants on the house!

He's provided absolutely no compelling evidence whatsoever. It's such an obvious example of a conman yet the desperation of hairloss keeps his name around the forums.

If Spencer interviews him, a lot of naive people might take it as an endorsement. The last thing that we need to see are a bunch of desperate hairloss sufferers flying to Mumbai and getting exploited. What's worse is that there is absolutely no guarantees on the safety of any of his procedures, and he admitted as such. People could be going there and getting injected with God knows what.

Don't worry, if this guy's solved hairloss, you'll know very soon. Until then, trust your instincts and don't waste your time.

whats up with OBI guy, he had treatment with dr nigam,

havent heard from him

Inactive

I hope to see OBI's progress too.
    And yes, I believe there is something good behind nigam. I think he's here to stay, not just make a quick buck and disappear. My gut feeling says that, we'll see...

ps have you heard the breakthrough news about scientists basically almost found a cure for aids? I don't know the details, just heard it on the radio. Point is, science is developing exponentially, therefore, I strongly believe in 2020 we'll have completely natural looking NW7 to NW3 like standard and not costing more than $30k.

Maybe even earlier considering all the major players are on to something -aderans/histogen/replicel/nigam/lauster/follica/team tokio plus who knows how many unknown labs...