Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JRoc93
    • Dec 2012

Anyone try Bio-Fen?

Hey everyone, was just wondering if anyone has ever tired Bio-Fen and what were your results? Its advertised having all the essential ingredients to promote hair growth, but while searching on the net I haven't found much success stories with it.
    Looking for a natural hair loss treatment? One that doesn’t contain drugs, synthetic chemicals or involve painful implant surgery? Visit our website today!

It goes for $60 a bottle, I'm a 19 year old university student, don't want to waste money on something that doesn't work. I've been on finasteride for about a year and a half now, but I'm still losing hair really fast.

Any info on this product would be great.
  • Soxfaninfl
    • Mar 2012

I wouldn't waste my money on Bio-fen. It's not FDA approved and proven to work. Have you tried to switching to Dutasteride? If Propecia doesn't work people go to Dutasteride. It's seems to work for those who have tried propecia and didn't have success. Read the first post in this thread about Dutasteride.

TheBig 3 The big 3 to beat DHT, THE CAUSE OF HAIRLOSS! - Propecia ( Finasteride ), Minoxidil and Nizoral Here is the thing you need to make sure you understand when it comes to MPB: The main known factor that causes hairloss is DHT. To form DHT your body's 5a-reductase enzyme converts free roaming testosterone DHT

Comment

Working...