+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Smile 3rd Procedure with Gho

I've just got back in the hotel after having 822 grafts done with the stick and place method HSI.

I managed to take quite a few photos this morning at Ghos after having my head shaved BEFORE having any extractions!

I'm going back tomorrow 7am for at least another 800, Ghos words.

Today they only extracted from my left side and back, pretty lucky because that means the observed area we've been looking at over the last year or so hasn't been touched. So I'll take more photos tonight and try and upload them.

I've not asked Gho any questions that we didn't already know the answers too, plus I didn't really see much of him today tbh.

I've taken a pic of the vitro dish with the grafts in, not sure how it turned out yet, I was feeling faint as **** when I took it, only a couple of grafts in the star section.

The thing about the peddles that some ppl brought up, quite often she would press the first peddle in the same way you would rev an accelerator in a car, so all these extra touches of the left peddle IMO are not failed extractions. I also noticed she would drill twice in the same graft to extract it occasionally.

I'll also upload before and after of the recipient area.

Thanks for all the good luck msgs!

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post

Today they only extracted from my left side and back, pretty lucky because that means the observed area we've been looking at over the last year or so hasn't been touched. So I'll take more photos tonight and try and upload them.
    THIS is really good news!
    So hopefully the "shaved" hairs are not too long in the observation area ...

Yea exactly, it's really short all over, I actually quite like it! Going to have some dinner and will upload in a couple of hours.

Yea exactly, it's really short all over, I actually quite like it! Going to have some dinner and will upload in a couple of hours.
    gc - the hairs in the untouched area must be completely DRY!
    Hopefully they didn't apply the Fucidine-cream also onto the still untouched side (normally not) , because in this case, the hairs within every follicular unit (FU)/graft would/could rather stick together, what makes it difficult TO SEE what type of FU/hairs (1-hair or 2-hair graft?) regenerated within ALL 53 extraction sites - concerning the characteristics of the regenerated hairs.

If the untouched area is really DRY - try to rub/scrabble somewhat the hairs in this area BEFORE taking the photos. This can increase the chance that the hairs/tips of the hairs within every regenerated extraction site fall somewhat appart and do not stick together anymore. Hopefully you understand what I mean ...

Iron man - yes I know what your saying, it won't be wet nor is there any cream on that side of my head.

I've just ****ing realised though that I can't upload photos from my camera to my ipad, I should hav brought my laptop than this heap of junk. Even typing is a ball ache!

So I'll take the good photos tonight and upload them Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. I could take pics with the iPad or camera phone, but I doubt anyone would be fussed to see those.

Kiwi to answer your question from the other thred and didis comment. I've had no work done on my hair line whatsoever. My current norwood level i suppose once the middle is filled in will be something like, Nw2 or 3. I'll let others be the judge of that because its something I've never really gave much thought to due to the severity of my hair loss in the vertex area etc.

Also I don't know if anyone remembers me saying a while back, but I was told by more than 1 fue fut clinics that I could have a max of 2500 grafts and that is the best they could do.

By tomorrow night I should have had over 3000 minimum with Gho. I also asked him straight today am I definitely ok for a couple more procedures which he said 'of course!' I knew that, but it was good to hear him say it.

I also asked him straight today am I definitely ok for a couple more procedures which he said 'of course!' I knew that, but it was good to hear him say it.
    Hehe, congrats man, great to hear that !

gc

what kind of end result are you going for...full coverage? Is your hairloss extensive?

... Gho. I also asked him straight today ...
    Tomorrow, you should do the same concerning the "drill ratio" story ...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hehe, congrats man, great to hear that !
    Cheers mate

Bale - yes it is/was! I had an area of something like 100cm2 completely bald from scarring alopecia in the mid vertex area, whilst retaining the majority of my hairline and crown area. I have thin straight hair so I've been turned down from regular hair transplants because of my weak donor.

And yes eventually full coverage, the most I can possibly get.