+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Of course I'm not going to complain.

Look, why don't you take a close look at my donor area and randomly circle 50 grafts and see whether they are 1's, 2's or 3's. Come back with an answer and then do the same again in the recipient.

That would be very worthwhile!

Point is my donor has plenty of 1 hair grafts, but I'd still be interested to see your analysis. BTW I'm not taking the piss.

'Point is my donor has plenty of 1 hair grafts, but I'd still be interested to see your analysis'

Gc

I didnt circle any 2s and 3s as there was no need to,quick look at the pic of back of your head and you will see theres more multi-hair follicular units than there is 1s...when you look your recipient its different story...so your theory that there was shortage of multihair grafts in your donor is not valid.

IronMans theory is tht hasci technique is not suitable for single hair grafts and in your case most transplanted 2s/3s turned into 1s...

or perhaps some sort of splitting theory, partial regrowth in both areas took place.

I don't agree, I can see a fair amount of 2hairs in his recipient.

That fair amount is 30-35% at best (btw which pic you looking at, 2nd pic is his donor area)

red flag, splitting follicles for sure , just like many HT doctors claimed, i'd bet million bucks on it

did you get a procedure?

I had a look at the first pic.

Default Hsi

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I've just got back in the hotel after having 822 grafts done with the stick and place method HSI.

I managed to take quite a few photos this morning at Ghos after having my head shaved BEFORE having any extractions!

I'm going back tomorrow 7am for at least another 800, Ghos words.

Today they only extracted from my left side and back, pretty lucky because that means the observed area we've been looking at over the last year or so hasn't been touched. So I'll take more photos tonight and try and upload them.

I've not asked Gho any questions that we didn't already know the answers too, plus I didn't really see much of him today tbh.

I've taken a pic of the vitro dish with the grafts in, not sure how it turned out yet, I was feeling faint as **** when I took it, only a couple of grafts in the star section.

The thing about the peddles that some ppl brought up, quite often she would press the first peddle in the same way you would rev an accelerator in a car, so all these extra touches of the left peddle IMO are not failed extractions. I also noticed she would drill twice in the same graft to extract it occasionally.

I'll also upload before and after of the recipient area.

Thanks for all the good luck msgs!
    GC could you please explain the HSI technique to me a bit more, you call it the stick and place method, from that and the description from the HASCI website I thought I understood it but now that you mention the grafts in vitro I'm not sure I do. I thought they extracted a graft with a needle and then put it straight into the recipient, one at a time and that's why it takes so long. But now it sounds like they don't put them straight in if they leave them in vitro. Didi mentions it being better to get HST than HSI but HASCI themselves describe HSI as a leap forward from HST so I don't see why you'd want to, well sure you can get it done faster but HSI is better for recovery, graft survival and density isn't it?

When do you think HSI will be available to all? On the website it says the very near future, anyone asked Dr. Gho when this might be?

Really glad you've had such good results GC.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    That fair amount is 30-35% at best (btw which pic you looking at, 2nd pic is his donor area)

red flag, splitting follicles for sure , just like many HT doctors claimed, i'd bet million bucks on it
    And whats so bad about that?