+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    There's no positive aspects at all. The things you listed are laziness and just false. Sorry, no offense.
    Then forever wear a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Then forever wear a hat.
    Hahaha.. right? Thinning out has humbled me.. a little bit. That's about the only positive thing that's come for me though.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

I can agree with the first 2 points

There's no positive aspects at all. The things you listed are laziness and just false. Sorry, no offense.
    Here's a positive aspect. Think of it as a trial. Clearly everyone who comes to this forum is deeply bothered by their hairloss, and I mean deeply. If and when you manage to overcome this you will have grown as a person. I know I have. I've realized that I actually have a great life in so many aspects and have great friends who like me for my personality, not if I have hair or not. But the benefit of going through this is I can now avoid focusing on unimportant things like this in the future. I'm not going to be in my 30's have a crisis of vanity issues.

Does loosing my hair still suck? Yes of course it does, but I'm not going to let it hold me back as a person anymore. And I think after all the bullshit I've put myself through I've grown a lot as a person.

And yeah it may be harder to attract girls at first but when it comes to an actual relationship do you think girls want a guy who is so self conscious he hates himself over hair, or someone who is willing to just accept life and be who he is?

Quote Originally Posted by Cr779 View Post
    Here's a positive aspect. Think of it as a trial. Clearly everyone who comes to this forum is deeply bothered by their hairloss, and I mean deeply. If and when you manage to overcome this you will have grown as a person. I know I have. I've realized that I actually have a great life in so many aspects and have great friends who like me for my personality, not if I have hair or not. But the benefit of going through this is I can now avoid focusing on unimportant things like this in the future. I'm not going to be in my 30's have a crisis of vanity issues.

Does loosing my hair still suck? Yes of course it does, but I'm not going to let it hold me back as a person anymore. And I think after all the bullshit I've put myself through I've grown a lot as a person.

And yeah it may be harder to attract girls at first but when it comes to an actual relationship do you think girls want a guy who is so self conscious he hates himself over hair, or someone who is willing to just accept life and be who he is?

Wow. So beautifully said. I really only have sympathy for the dudes 22 or younger who have hair loss. At that age, 95% of girls are either: 1.) ugly, 2.) insanely superficial. The other 5% are sweethearts and good looking, but are dating some touch down boy.

Default Thanks

I am glad for the positive discussion.

Default Right on

If something makes your life easier go with it. Thats why men like getting oral so much it involves their 2 favorite things

food and doing nothing!