+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    Looks very good! I know a lot of hst guys hairs are maturing, would be nice to get updates soon from IM, sanook, arashi and others who did it in the last 1-6 months
    Ok, I'll post a 4 month update right now, hold on ...

Here you go, my 4 month (and 1 week) update: http://picturepush.com/public/12501266

Keep in mind that HASCI themselves say regrowth only really starts to get going after 5-6 months, so 4 months is really really early.

I don't have a pre-op picture right now, I have some on my other computer, but my temples where totally bold, they've filled them up and lowered my hairline about 1 cm. If you really want to see a pre-op pic, I'll upload one as well.

I've shed about 70%, but it's merely a guess. It's a really difficult guess as well how much hairs have regrown already by now, but I'm expecting at least twice the amount of hair on my temples and hairline within the next 6 months and am actually hoping for 3x the amount. Will keep you guys posted with another update, maybe within 1-2 months.

BTW, here's my pre-op. I've encircled a birthmark you can use as reference, to compare the pictures and easily see how my hairline improved. http://picturepush.com/public/12501306

By comparing these pictures it seems my hairline was even more lowered than a cm, more like 2 or 3 cm. Hehe, very happy with the results so far anway and can't wait to see how it looks in 6-8 months, when final results should be visible

Looks good man! obviously it will look even better in the next 4 months! If we look at the pimple you circled we clearly can see that your temples are lowered and hairline as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    Looks good man! obviously it will look even better in the next 4 months! If we look at the pimple you circled we clearly can see that your temples are lowered and hairline as well.
    Thanks ! Will surely keep you guys updated and post another pic in 1-2 months. It seems regrowth is really just starting here, so I'm confident I should see quite a noticable improvement soon.

Hey Arashi, looking really good mate.

Do you have the before pic after they shaved your head? I can't remember if it was you or someone else that contacted Gho for the before pic. Would be good to see it again so I can get a direct comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Hey Arashi, looking really good mate.

Do you have the before pic after they shaved your head? I can't remember if it was you or someone else that contacted Gho for the before pic. Would be good to see it again so I can get a direct comparison.
    Thanks mate ! Yeah I have one but actually I think the other picture is better for comparison because the lights here kind of distorts the view. But here you go: http://picturepush.com/public/12501363

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Thanks mate ! Yeah I have one but actually I think the other picture is better for comparison because the lights here kind of distorts the view. But here you go: http://picturepush.com/public/12501363
    not a bad pic that! I think in just 4 months your bang on course. You could probably count the new grafts to see how far along you are, if you had the patience to count. There must be at least 600 grafts there already. Possibly more that will mature in time.

I've been taking pics each week, I'm 10 weeks and from approx week 8 I could see tiny blonde (almost invisible) hairs coming through which I can only see on cam. Each week they get thicker and darker, however I've got a long way to go!