Ramatroban - anybody? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    795

    Default

    One supplier of these chemicals that may be reliable is cayman chemicals. That is the same supplier Cotsarelis got his PGD2 from....

    I get mine from Iron Dragon because I'm too lazy to mix my own.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Ordered indo+chromo and rama today, will report

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Ordered indo+chromo and rama today, will report
    Start a photo log.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Pentarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Britain, Great
    Posts
    484

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Start a photo log.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    One supplier of these chemicals that may be reliable is cayman chemicals. That is the same supplier Cotsarelis got his PGD2 from....

    I get mine from Iron Dragon because I'm too lazy to mix my own.
    I'm the same way, I also don't trust my chemist skillz

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    I'm the same way, I also don't trust my chemist skillz
    Iron Dragon's CB is going to be in solution form btw.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Iron Dragon's CB is going to be in solution form btw.
    KO what solution will it be?

    I've heard rumblings that Cosmos actual solution they are going to be trialing (at 5% albeit), may be available by certain suppliers soon.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    KO what solution will it be?

    I've heard rumblings that Cosmos actual solution they are going to be trialing (at 5% albeit), may be available by certain suppliers soon.
    Who did you hear that from Dan? That would be amazing if it's true and they get the accurate Cosmo solution....

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Iron Dragon's CB is going to be in solution form btw.
    **** yes that's great news!

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Conpecia, where can I order these treatments from "Iron Dragon?" What's the website called?

    Also, why not use RAM by itself? I see its new, but why would you want to inhibit the good PGE2? I'm sure that could have a big negative effect on the body no?

    I need to do more research.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Have you used a car delivery before?
01-10-2023 05:53 AM
by Glent
Last Post By denisse
Today 08:34 AM
Class 6 hairloss after 1 case with inteview. Dr. Lindsey
01-09-2023 06:28 AM
Last Post By BlytheWoody
Yesterday 12:10 AM
RA 133 - (7347 FUSE/Fue grafts) 6.5 months update
02-02-2023 11:46 PM
Last Post By Dr A's Clinic
02-02-2023 11:46 PM
Sarms
12-16-2019 05:45 AM
Last Post By markgeller
02-01-2023 10:50 PM