+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default What happens to spencer when

An actual sustainable cure comes out?
    He makes his money by charging hair transplant docs, book sales, and the radio show, but when there is no need for that what happens then? And could he be delaying the release of this cure for his own personal gain?

There will never be a cure for male pattern baldness . If you look back its the same old re hashed "cure be out in 5 years " .. tired line ... never happen

hope this helps

ejj

it doesn't help, there will inevitably be a cure with so much up for grabs in a capitalist market, especially with stem cells becoming less taboo in recent years.

good luck with your research

ejj

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

@ejj
    if you feel so strongly in what you had recently stated
    "There will never be a cure for male pattern baldness"
    Then why are you even here?
    Im not trying to criticize you so please do not get me wrong . We all have a right to express ourselves here. Opinions count.
    Forums like this can be very educational but how could this forum EVER be educational or be of an solace to someone like you if you truly believe there will be no cure?
    I sense that your being very emotional about hair loss treatments due to the constant unfair disappointments that many have experienced.
    You are always here, not to socialize, but because you are awaiting the next big thing for HL like the rest of us. Hang in there..you will appreciate it when your statement is proven wrong.

you sense wrong Artista , the original poster stated ` there will be a cure ` I dont believe this statement . I find it disturbing that Drs mention stemcell treatment and combine it with regular fue , its almost an admission that it does not work

I addressed my own hair loss with proven restoration techniques strip ,fue, body hair im here to help others by sharing my experiences both good and bad as my restoration is very nearly complete

all the best

ejj

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

ejj,, i would have to agree with you in that the term 'cure' is probably not what we should expect.
    VIABLE TREATMENTS are to be expected and will be available.
    thanks Ejj

ejj's argument is

"I just spent tons of money fixing my issues, I hope a more efficient treatment doesn't come out cause then I'll have regrets, so there MUST NOT BE A CURE EVER"

You muffed up your head with transplants, don't take it out on us. There will be something within the coming years, peak your head over at hairloss help and look how proactive those guys are. Plenty of people are fixing this puzzle.

how do you know how much i spent? im pretty much fixed restored , as i said im happy to share my experiences to help others , you seem to have a problem with that

I also hope there is a cure however im just realistic , dont remember seeing a cure on hlh either , care to enlighten me ? the missing piece of the puzzle is always ..... proof ...

all the best

ejj

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    how do you know how much i spent? im pretty much fixed restored , as i said im happy to share my experiences to help others , you seem to have a problem with that

I also hope there is a cure however im just realistic , dont remember seeing a cure on hlh either , care to enlighten me ? the missing piece of the puzzle is always ..... proof ...

all the best

ejj
    I'm happy you're happy, but 2013 isn't 1970, and all the other years that you were promised 5 more years. The tech we have today and the amount of money in hairloss is enough evidence to say we'll have a treatment/cure before 2020, although you are correct, I could be wrong.

The only thing keeping me from eating my words is stuff like this

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y

If average joes can get this far without labcoats and millions of dollars I have a lot of faith we won't be miserable forever.