+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Here is the one before/after they showed, since everyone keeps saying they don't show any:

http://eu.cg210.com/images/Image/Fil...n_18122012.pdf

I don't see 8200 hairs there.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lothar99 View Post
    Here is the one before/after they showed, since everyone keeps saying they don't show any:

http://eu.cg210.com/images/Image/Fil...n_18122012.pdf

I don't see 8200 hairs there.. lol
    many thanks lothar i tried to get them pics good on you but there is some regrowth and that was without finasteride so thats why it may produce more success if used in combo so lets wait and see and as to me tacking pics you will have to trust me as many know me around the forums and if i see any improvement i will know as im not trying to sell this product to anyone im having to get a new camera anyway as mine is bust.

hi they say here there are no pics i have been sent more from legacy and they are impressive also a trichogram of scalp hair regrowth which they say are more impressive than actual full regrown scalp hair in alopecia androgenica.

Make sure you try this for at least six months doke. Not being funny but you seem to try different lotions and potions monthly lol.

hi jc well i used minoxidil for many years and dutasteride for two years and been on finasteride for over 10 years and its that thats kept any hair i have left which at 55 now is better than some i did try many natural products along the way such as procerin provillius which i thought might replace finast but after stopping it the hair loss started again so had to return to good old drug proscar.
    Tried the trx2 for 3 months did nothing special and har voske which i think did improve slightly and may keepon using that until its used up,tried revivogen many years ago and did not like that messy shite,kevis topical in the early 90s so yes i have experience of many things.

Fair enough doke. Have you had any sides over the years from dht blocking?

Thumbs up

hi JC yes i did with dutasteride when i took 2.5mg a day and finast i have been ok even though i take 2.5 a day proscar how are you coping with your treatments? are you on finast one thing people do not realise is that on its own it does stabilise hair loss and may get some regrowth and some shedding and regrowth at certain times and if i can find something else topical that can help as i do not like minox then i would be happy by the way im taking now iron and vit c which includes zinc with L Lysine which at hair loss research says can enhance propecia.

"Derived from natural extracts", appeal to nature is another sign of a hairloss scam

We all have tried and got fed up with scams but to me minoxidil is a rip off that only helps some and does not live up to its hype and also its up to you guys to try and report a product whether its helped you or not but anyone who states something is a scam must be a liar unless they have tried it over a few months at least then you can make a statement comment.
    There are too many people who like to slag a product off without even trying it first i could have with trx2 but some people seem to think it does somethingit is plainly ignorent to say any thing is a scam and i have been conned a number of times but if a product is reasonable in price i do not mind trying it then i will give an honest report.

They sent you before/after photos? Can you post those? Thanks.