+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

I think if you have the donor to do it, you should be able to pick a NW1 hairline, or ask for your 14 year old hair line back. How "weird" you look when you are 60 years old with a NW1 is not the surgeons problem, that is your problem (If you think a NW1 at 60 is a problem to begin with). I know they are the one's doing the work, but you are the one paying them, probably more than half your net salary for it so it all evens out. They do the work, you request exactly what you want, if you are a candidate for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    The mature hairline is normally the first stage of mpb, I don't think anyone disagrees on that. It just that in a few cases it stops there and doesn't get worse. Tracy herself has said in the past that most men bald eventually.

Bottom line is if it continues,
    If it continues, you are f-cked.

You need to get hair loss when it looks like a mature hair line. If you actually play the waiting game with MPB, you'll be a full blown NW3 and fighting an uphill battle in no time. You'll be scrambling to regrow, find out you can't, then have to be content with maintaining your NW3-4 with like 2-3 different medication on a daily basis, and pray to god you get a good amount of hair back with a surgical procedure. Which in most cases, one surgery is never enough.

Yeah I think a NW 0/1 looks the best at any age personally because you look like your never going bald verses a NW 2 guy that looks like he is already on his way to baldness whether it gets worse or not. Just my opinion I am done arguing about it because no one ever changes their mind.
    I dont think a 60 year old with NW 1 is weird I would say he is exceptionally lucky and probably looks exceptionally young for his age. No downside I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Yeah I think a NW 0/1 looks the best at any age personally because you look like your never going bald verses a NW 2 guy that looks like he is already on his way to baldness whether it gets worse or not. Just my opinion I am done arguing about it because no one ever changes their mind.
    I dont think a 60 year old with NW 1 is weird I would say he is exceptionally lucky and probably looks exceptionally young for his age. No downside I can think of.
    When I grow my hair out, looks shit to be honest due to my hairline.

Days of long hair is over.