+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I bet you some doctors dont think there is a mature hairline and then some do just showing how inaccurate terms like this are with little real science as to how far a hairline needs to move back before its MPB
    Oh well I guess that is the state of hair loss right now we are not living in a star wars movie where we regrow arms.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I bet you some doctors dont think there is a mature hairline and then some do just showing how inaccurate terms like this are with little real science as to how far a hairline needs to move back before its MPB
    Oh well I guess that is the state of hair loss right now we are not living in a star wars movie where we regrow arms.
    It wasn't regrown, it was a robotic arm Luke had

Doh your right I need to watch the star wars movies again.

What about me calling MPB an extra matured hairline...
    That would not be the truth. Now calm down and go to some other forum where you belong. You can not stay here. If you stay here someone will tell you the truth.

I bet you some doctors dont think there is a mature hairline...
    You will be very hard pressed to find an ethical doctor who will deny it.

Now really, go to some other forum. This is not the place for you.

Let me ask this then. How many centimeters is a mature hairline before it then changes to MPB status? Also who or how was this measurement defined?
    If I took this measurement in centimeters to any hair transplant doctor would he agree with that measurement then that its just mature hairline verses MPB? If they dont then it seems no one really agrees what a mature hairline is.
    I have never seen any formal scale or chart universally defining the mature hairline. The norwood scale starts at 2 but again why does it start there if a guy lost hair to get to that point it doesnt happen to women.

Let me ask this then. How many centimeters is a mature hairline before it then changes to MPB status? Also who or how was this measurement defined?
    If I took this measurement in centimeters to any hair transplant doctor would he agree with that measurement then that its just mature hairline verses MPB? If they dont then it seems no one really agrees what a mature hairline is.
    I have never seen any formal scale or chart universally defining the mature hairline. The norwood scale starts at 2 but again why does it start there if a guy lost hair to get to that point it doesnt happen to women.
    You are balding, everyone's hairline matures before they are visibly balding.

The good news is, this process can take decades and there are new treatments around the corner.

A NW7 is normal for people losing their hair, and MPB isn't a disease.

Not true. Many women have what could be considered a Norwood 2 hairline.

Why is some hair loss called a "mature hairline" by some people who supposedly understand hair loss yet hair loss to a greater extent is then called MPB and changes to being considered a disease? If a mature hairline is just because most men commonly lose hair as they age then the same logic says farther norwood levels are also common and MPB is not really a problem at all then.
    How do you pick and choose at random how much hair loss is normal verses when it changes over to a treatable disease I mean it really seems made up to me and smells like BS.

Why are you going on and on about the idea of a "mature hairline"? Whether you like it or not, the general population acknowledges this concept, even without strict quantitative guidelines/thresholds.

Sure, it is a form of balding and typically is a predecessor to continued balding. However, many men do develop "mature hairlines" and retain one for many, many years afterwards.

I'm glad you at least started a thread to unload your non-constructive babel, as opposed to interjecting yourself into every other thread.