+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Does Justin Bieber take Propecia

I remember he (Justin Bieber) used to drop hair all over his forehead like he was hiding something, it could be thinning from temples maybe. Only recently, he has changed his hairstyle, so he might have treated it with propecia, minoxidil or something. The fact that he even knew about propecia when commenting on Prince Williams baldness makes me even more suspicious.

And that is the reason why, he is also not growing proper facial hair, as he apparently started taking propecia soon after reaching puberty. Mind you his father is bald, so he may have a gene for baldness. Secondly baldness can start very early, as soon as you hit puberty, like it happened in my case.

Why does anyone care is the better question? Whether he uses a laser helmet, propecia, or stands upside down to get blood flow to his head who cares his hair is what it is. I mean he has the same problems any of us have just more money to do something about it.

first off hes 18. secondly he doesnt have a mature hairline...hes likely not suffering from mpb.

even if he was, no one should expect to have justin bieber hair after taking propecia

Taking propecia before turning 18 does not prevent facial hair from growing. The amount of facial you grow and when you grow it is genetic.

I became suspicious after he made the news last year when he told a journalist that he didnt understand why prince william was not taking propeica and asked "do you guys not have that over here"

I would not say in a million years I believed he was a hairloss sufferer as he clearly has very thick density and a juvenile hairline , but his knowledge of the drug at that age lead me to speculate that he (as with many famous people do nowadays) has insured his hair as it is a very important aspect of his public image and that as some condition of the insurance agreement either they asked him to go on Propecia as a kind of preemptive measure or he was made aware of the drug should he notice any recession in the future.

Highly likely he is on it as his hair/image are of paramount importance to him and his brand.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Inactive

His comments towards Prince William also made me suspicious. At age 18, I didn't even realize there were treatments outside of Rogaine which I thought was completely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Taking propecia before turning 18 does not prevent facial hair from growing. The amount of facial you grow and when you grow it is genetic.
    Is this proven? Its believed DHT triggers facial hair there are timing issues where taking propecia after you have facial hair is not the same as taking it before. If you remove androgens after you are NW 7 the hair does not come back but if you took it while NW 0 it would be much more effective at keeping the hair. Its all based on timing. Although its pretty obvious propecia is not a perfect DHT antagonist.
    You might be able to maintain the hair he has if you started before any hair loss but of course not afterwards since it does not regrow hair. Propecia though is not perfect I think over time your still going to lose hair even with it because its not strong enough

Whether he's on Fin or not, he's 100% right about Prince William - I can't understand why he doesn't do anything about his hair. ??

I dont think anyone can criticize someone for not taking finasteride. Its a dangerous drug with many unknowns with not amazing results. Not treating MPB is certainly a good option given the pretty crappy stuff we have right now.