+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I would imagine the prince doesnt take propecia because he is of royalty and they dont want his dong not to work so they can continue the royal line. Also he already has a smoking hot wife.

is not most everyones fear on this website they wont be able to get the hot girl becuase they have no hair?

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    I would imagine the prince doesnt take propecia because he is of royalty and they dont want his dong not to work so they can continue the royal line. Also he already has a smoking hot wife.

is not most everyones fear on this website they wont be able to get the hot girl becuase they have no hair?
    I would also imagine not many people take the piss out of him within his social circle, although it has been pointed out in the media a few times. It's bad enough when one or two of your mates take the piss, Imagine having the newspaper point out your problems! I can only presume he doesn't care enough to take it, and if he did start the media would only question where all his extra hair has suddenly come from.

I dunno man. He may possibly be the most photographed person in the world.

I think Fin/Minox/Niz. would do him well.

this kid is 18....hes not on propecia lol. I'm 32 and didnt start seeing any hairloss until I was 27, and my dad is completely bald. Jbiebs dad has a full head of hair, he's going to be fine...

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Does Justin Bieber take Propecia?
    Why does anybody care? He has no talent. He is a flash in the pan and he will be out of the picture before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Why does anybody care? He has no talent. He is a flash in the pan and he will be out of the picture before you know it.
    +1
    10 char

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Is this proven? Its believed DHT triggers facial hair there are timing issues where taking propecia after you have facial hair is not the same as taking it before.
    I have read that DHT is cause of face hair, not purely T.

I have also read about the "timing issue" you mention. I don't know if propecia would prevent face hair, but the article said if you remove androgens before it begins you never get face hair. If you remove androgens shortly after it begins, it will normally revert back. But if you wait until the guy has had it for a few years, it may thin but will never revert back.

If you remove androgens after you are NW 7 the hair does not come back but if you took it while NW 0 it would be much more effective at keeping the hair. Its all based on timing. Although its pretty obvious propecia is not a perfect DHT antagonist.
    You might be able to maintain the hair he has if you started before any hair loss but of course not afterwards since it does not regrow hair. Propecia though is not perfect I think over time your still going to lose hair even with it because its not strong enough
    Yea I don't think propecia can stop mpb forever but it would probably buy some guys a long time before they ever started losing hair.

haha, stop discussing the kid, who cares about his hair?
    let's focus on David Bowie who just released his new single at 66 with a FULL HEAD OF HAIR!! I mean it's 66!!!! what's his secret? lucky genes?

he is not balding, he probably won't lose his hair till he's like 70.

He probably knows about propecia as it's probably advertised in the US/Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by konfusion View Post
    haha, stop discussing the kid, who cares about his hair?
    let's focus on David Bowie who just released his new single at 66 with a FULL HEAD OF HAIR!! I mean it's 66!!!! what's his secret? lucky genes?
    David Bowie has hair that would make a woman jealous. Yes, he won the genetic lottery. However, his eyes don't match so maybe The Allmighty was cutting him some slack as far as hair goes. Haha