Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Breaking Bald
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Jcm800
    Good Q. Also, is it available to hear another day offline or something? I'm never home at the time it's broadcast, not even sure where to find it in the first place, pardon my ignorance!
    The UK or US one? I think they are just made available here with the above link.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

BB,

I hope you are well. The UK live show didnt go out last week - It does intend to go out on the 20th Jan at 8pm

Jcm,

No worries it's tricky until you know how -

Simply go to http://www.thebaldtruth.com and you will see the LIVE UK show there from the 6th Jan at the top.

To watch the show live you need simply click "watch Live" at 8pm on Sundays. The next UK show is planned as i mentioned at 8pm on the 20th.

Studio Line: 888-659-3727 Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth airs LIVE Friday nights 6pm EST/3pm PST. Continue the discussion at the new Bald Truth Talk forums! Watch videos, read blogs, interact with the community, share your story or ask a question. Click on the community link above to register, or visit http://www.baldtruthtalk.com

You can also watch the pre-recored show/segments here :
      Broadcasting Live from TBT studios in Los Angeles and London, Spencer Kobren’s The Bald Truth UK is the latest offshoot of Kobren’s critically acclaimed, nationally syndicated radio show that has touched the lives of countless U.S. hair loss sufferers for more than 14 years. Internationally recognized, UK based online hair transplant guru and patient educator,...

Best
      Spex
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Thanks Spex :-)

Comment

• PayDay
          • Nov 2008

I think most people access the forum by through baldtruthtalk.com. I think this is the best forum by far already!

There was no live UK show on Sunday. I'm guessing the next live show is tonight.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

I usually access the site thru my mobile, better get on my pc to listen in I think when poss

Comment

• hairy
              • Jun 2011

ejj, thanks! That solves the problem.

Originally posted by ejj
              Hey Hairy

it took me ages to work out that i had to go to www.baldtruthtalk.com and not www.baldtruth.com and access the forum from there , if indeed this is your problem

hope this helps

ejj

Comment

• Spex
                Dr Representative
                • Nov 2008

No worries.

Like most things - Easy when you know how.

If anyone needs help finding the shows or info on the UK show feel free to email or PM me.

Best
                S

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Had a listen last night to some clips,enjoyed it,also spex your looking good dude! (No homo) lol

Comment

• Spex
                    Dr Representative
                    • Nov 2008

Cheers

10char

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                      • Aug 2012

Thanks Spex, good show btw. Looking forward to this weeks.

Comment

• Spex
                        Dr Representative
                        • Nov 2008

Cheer BB ( I just started season 3 last night !)

Feel free to call into the show this Sunday - it starts at 8pm

Regards
                        Spex

Comment

• Spex
                          Dr Representative
                          • Nov 2008

Hi Guys,

Due to technical issues beyond our control and despite a great deal of effort to get us up and running - tonights show 20th January 2013 has been cancelled.

Apologies !

Best
                          Spex

Comment

Working...