+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Kitchen sink and all!

Hi everyone - I wrote two other posts " 26 and who knows " and " 26 and on propecia " however I am now desperate.

So, I am on .125mg of propecia every other day unfortunately anything more than that gives me massive side effects however some is better than none! That being said, I am taking rogaine, vitamins including a high vitamin c, and ready to throw the kitchen sink as either its a now or never thing.

I am looking to participate In a clinical study abou PRP with fibrin matrix, do you guys think I am wrong to throw the kitchen sink at this and start lasercomb too? I have a massive head with an oblong face... Ridiculous .. And I can't be bald although I'm easily moving into 2A.

I attached a photo with my hair parted down the middle however this is with high light! Without the high light it looks normal. So sad I feel like I'm never happy :/

Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	18620  

I have that same line down the back off my head but it's worse.... And I'm only 21.

This shit sucks

I've heard about this study before, and I called up that doctor's office, interested to see what it was all about. You're from the northeastern part of the U.S., correct? Anything that has a chance to regrow hair without leaving permanent head scarring, I am very interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstano View Post
    So, I am on .125mg of propecia every other day unfortunately anything more than that gives me massive side effects...
    Really?

So sad I feel like I'm never happy...
    Feeling happy is a choice - but it is a choice that only you can make.

If your hair looks normal in normal light, then you look fine. Also, you won't know how well Rogaine is working for you until you have been using it for at least 12 to 18 months.

With the pic you posted there doesn't appear to be anyhting out of the ordinary to me ...IMO

You parted your hair down the middle which " maybe " YOU thin k you're losing hair but imo it's the same look as if someone parted their hair at the side

And don't waste your money on a laser comb

Tracy - correct. I get really bad insomnia and mood swings from it plus really bad hot flashes in my sleep if I take more . Tries it several times before .. Every little bit helps right!?

Depressed - correct I am from NY. It's the PRP with fibrin matrix clinical study I'm just worried about doing something that affects my hair negatively!

Dave - ill post a pic of my back and front too to show with temples.. It's becoming 2A

Tracy - correct.
    Then stop using it.

Tracy - correct. I get really bad insomnia and mood swings from it plus really bad hot flashes in my sleep if I take more . Tries it several times before .. Every little bit helps right!?

Depressed - correct I am from NY. It's the PRP with fibrin matrix clinical study I'm just worried about doing something that affects my hair negatively!

Dave - ill post a pic of my back and front too to show with temples.. It's becoming 2A
    Try reducing your frequency of dosing rather than completely stopping. One of the hair docs on another site wrote an article saying that some patiently only use it 1 or 2x a week because of sides.

Been there done that..if I take too much I don't feel good, but If I stop, I slowly bald even with minox. Note when you cut your frequency/dose it takes a good while to see the effects

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Try reducing your frequency of dosing rather than completely stopping.
    You may not have noticed that he takes only .125mg every other day. I question if whether a dose that low is doing him any good at all. I tend to doubt that it is doing him any good so it might be best for him to stop taking it completely until he is older.

Tracy - I think any little bit helps regardless of research.. Essentially some is better than none! That being said, I do not have side effects and will gradually increase over time.

Thoughts on PRP with Fibrin Matrix? I am going to take part in a clinical study - what do u think? It focuses on hairline and temples